Pure Breachstone exp. gain is broken must be nerfed!

No idea why everyone is attacking the OP.

Seems silly to attack someone, just because they state their opinion, which looking at the numbers given on the first post, seems about right, that it *is* to good exp as it is.
"
Mindblades wrote:
Maybe add some xp scarabs

I actually like this idea
i think 1% or eve 2% on the 99 to 100 level is still tooo little , i would want them to make it a least 4 to 5 % , it shouldn't be so impossible and hard for solo players who dnt have the time or currency to invest to reach level 100
"
Ajo wrote:

In all your talk about instant gratification and pressing a auto-win button you are assuming that the stones drop like candy.

You can get 2 stones per hour without proper build, currency investment and risk.
Just looking at my xp bar and not running hard numbers, a pure breachstone seems to offer about 10times the xp of a decent rolled minotaur map.
... and it doesn't have any difficult map mods.
... and it is walking in a straight line.
... and it has good drops.

Seems a bit to good to be true.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
It takes roughly 5 hours of gameplay with no downtime to go from 99 to 100. It should take like 15 days, like in d2. PLZ FIX.
"
It takes roughly 5 hours of gameplay with no downtime to go from 99 to 100. It should take like 15 days, like in d2. PLZ FIX.

I try (99---100) since a lot of month in std, I'm cursed lol. Little guild no rotation or such. Every bad decision could cost a lot when you are casual.
You say 5 hours ???? 5 ? The max i can gain is between 2 and 4% in 5 hours with normal maping. lol.
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
"

I try (99---100) since a lot of month in std, I'm cursed lol. Little guild no rotation or such. Every bad decision could cost a lot when you are casual.
You say 5 hours ???? 5 ? The max i can gain is between 2 and 4% in 5 hours with normal maping. lol.

depends on your rota speed. if you have a fast rota and good players it could take less than that.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
No nerfs!!!

Everything is good finally now...

I hope they add Betrayal to core but not same as masters wheere you find syndicate members every few/dozens of maps but in every area like now...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
"
PromaG wrote:
No nerfs!!!

Everything is good finally now...

I hope they add Betrayal to core but not same as masters wheere you find syndicate members every few/dozens of maps but in every area like now...

But dont u think its a bit too good?
pure breachstones capitalized every other levelling method, being 100 means nothing atm.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info