Righteous Fire/BV! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxing Play|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[3.5]

"
kakiixdd wrote:
Hi, im kind new and trying your build, but its getting hard to play bynow, im lvl 84 and can`t do any map tier6+, almost 100 deaths already, what im doing wrong? u can see my itens and tree and give me a feedback? thanks!
Hey kakiixdd,

Thanks for the message! Great job asking for help! You'll keep learning tons.

I took a look like you asked and here's what I found:

- You have some awesome stuff! Some quite expensive too!
- Doing your 4th Ascendancy will help bigtime, It adds lots of survivability.
- Some of your gear has some low life rolls. The more uniques you have, the more perfect your Rares need to be. You are marvelously overcapped on Resists, but some of your gear has some lowish life rolls. It's the pros and cons of uniques.
-Unless I missed something, you are running two curses but are only allowed to run one. In POE, characters have a curse limit of 1. You need items or a node on the tree to allow you to have more than one curse on an enemy. So your curses are constantly over-riding each other. You're close to the node on the tree that gives a +1 to curse limit, but if you're worried about survivability, I'd scrap Flammability.

One thing as well, don't feel like you have to get your BV up to max stack. I cast a few, move, cast a few move.

Let me know if that doesn't answer your question. I hope it helped though.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jan 15, 2019, 11:03:41 PM
Lvl 79 and finished my uber lab, got rid of Tabula Rasa, got a 30c 6L armor. I also switched to main skill BV.

triniparty, at this point I'd love you to take a look at my character and share some suggestions. I did up to T8 and had no problems but I am skeptical about red maps.

Thanks in advance,
"
coskungurel wrote:
Lvl 79 and finished my uber lab, got rid of Tabula Rasa, got a 30c 6L armor. I also switched to main skill BV.

triniparty, at this point I'd love you to take a look at my character and share some suggestions. I did up to T8 and had no problems but I am skeptical about red maps.

Thanks in advance,
Hey coskungurel,

This build has a lot variety based on who plays it. So I'll suggest what I can in a general sort of way. Hopefully it helps.

I noticed two gem slots open on your gear, not sure if I just ended up checking your stuff out in the middle of you trying things out or not. So as you know, you're missing a damage gem in your RF links.

I see you replaced Enfeeble with Warlord's Mark. I'm not sure where you feel uncomfortable with the build, but if it's the mobs, enfeeble will be a big help. Enfeeble doesn't do much damage mitigation against bosses...though a little is better than none. My guess is you're not seeing Warlord's Mark in battle often as it's attached to a high level CwDT. If you'd prefer that curse, I'd suggest attaching it to Charged Dash with Curse on Hit. Then you'd have it's benefits more often.

You just hit 80 so it's not like you've had a chance, but I'd make your next two skill points take your to Constitution...maybe even Purity of Flesh. Then you'd be set for health.

But everything looks fantastic! You have other high level characters so you know you have great gear with good life rolls.

I think one thing that gets people with this build is it's heavy mana dependency. I find with this build, I have the most success ignoring my BV stacks. I just get close with Charged Dash, BV for a second or two, then move again. Cast, move, cast, move. So even though BV isn't at full stacks, it does enough damage that the levels just keep coming. If that just drives you nuts though, you could attach Incinerate or Scorching Ray to Cast while Channelling. Have that attached to BV and three support skills that match your 6link. It's a lot less mana usage, but the trade-off is you drop a ton of damage.

You could even switch Charged Dash for Consecrated Path. You'd lose the escapability that other movement skills offer (cause this only moves TO enemies) but you'd gain 6% health regen with Consecrated Ground.

Things honestly look really good! I find the biggest key to surviving is the natural comfort of gameplay. The more natural the skill combos feel for YOU, the easier it is to live. For example, I've found that I never use Scorching Ray. It's just too many buttons for me. I'm sure others use it, it's quite beneficial. But since I find I get myself into danger when I focus on casting the skill and checking to see if it's still up, I'd be better off adding some CwDT spells in there instead.

I know my response was a little general but I hope it helped. Let me know if you have more questions.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Videos?
"
"
Completed 10 Challengeskakiixdd wrote:
Hi, im kind new and trying your build, but its getting hard to play bynow, im lvl 84 and can`t do any map tier6+, almost 100 deaths already, what im doing wrong? u can see my itens and tree and give me a feedback? thanks!
Hey kakiixdd,

Thanks for the message! Great job asking for help! You'll keep learning tons.

I took a look like you asked and here's what I found:

- You have some awesome stuff! Some quite expensive too!
- Doing your 4th Ascendancy will help bigtime, It adds lots of survivability.
- Some of your gear has some low life rolls. The more uniques you have, the more perfect your Rares need to be. You are marvelously overcapped on Resists, but some of your gear has some lowish life rolls. It's the pros and cons of uniques.
-Unless I missed something, you are running two curses but are only allowed to run one. In POE, characters have a curse limit of 1. You need items or a node on the tree to allow you to have more than one curse on an enemy. So your curses are constantly over-riding each other. You're close to the node on the tree that gives a +1 to curse limit, but if you're worried about survivability, I'd scrap Flammability.

One thing as well, don't feel like you have to get your BV up to max stack. I cast a few, move, cast a few move.

Let me know if that doesn't answer your question. I hope it helped though.

First of all, thank you for your time!

"In POE, characters have a curse limit of 1." this explain everything now, simple thing but huge difference.

i'll work out on ur tips and see what i can change, again appreciate ur time and review, great work at all.
Hi! Build looks nice, will probably try it tomorrow. I have some question if you don't mind :)
Some of gems I already have in my stash, but they're Vaal. Is it still ok to be using them and leveling them normally?
And is it ok to use Tabula Rasa from start until I can afford good replacement with 6 sockets?
"
Videos?
Hey SujeitoSarnento,

Sorry, I haven't made any for this build this expansion. If I do, I'll post them in the guide and replies. I've been caught up making a third guide's build. I should have made the video for this one first.

Annnnnd

"
HollowDean wrote:
Hi! Build looks nice, will probably try it tomorrow. I have some question if you don't mind :)
Some of gems I already have in my stash, but they're Vaal. Is it still ok to be using them and leveling them normally?
And is it ok to use Tabula Rasa from start until I can afford good replacement with 6 sockets?
Hey HollowDean,

Sounds good! Keep the Tabula for sure! I'd make sure you're comfortable with the build and have made whatever changes you like before moving on to a different 6 link (incase you want to change the linked gems). The "No Uniques" thing is just so people know that the build doesn't NEED any items. Use anything you want!

And ya, Vaal skills are always encouraged if you have them. Vaal skills don't take up an extra gem slot, but they will require more key binds. So you'll just have to pick what's the most natural way to play with all the skills you have. As someone really wise once said, "The Vaal-ier, the better!"

Ask as much as you like! I hope you enjoy the build. Give any advice you like though...for the build and guide.

Annnnnd

Thank you for replying :D

Need bit of advice. Is it possible to make BV "faster"? Currently they're kinda slow!
How do you use RF? I tried it and my HP when to 1 in a second.
"
HollowDean wrote:
Thank you for replying :D

Need bit of advice. Is it possible to make BV "faster"? Currently they're kinda slow!
How do you use RF? I tried it and my HP when to 1 in a second.

Regarding RF, it's not a skill you can use right away on a normal playthrough. Here:
"Righteous Fire(RF) can be over thought quite easily. I will simplify it.
-It's a skill that, once it's turned on, is always on and can only be turned off in three ways: Dying, going through a loading screen, or using a flask that removes Burning (a flask of dousing).
-It does fire damage to all it touches.
-It is Damage Over Time, therefore it does not Hit. Many mechanics in this game require a Hit to be activated (such as Leech and Penetration (there are always exceptions)).
-RF burns you with fire damage. To sustain it, you need the highest Fire resistance you can get. Normal Fire Resistance is capped at 75%. Increasing the Fire Res. cap decreases the amount damage you take from RF. Life Regeneration takes care of the rest.
-While RF is on, it gives you a boost to the spell damage of all your other spells."

"How to Sustain RF at Level 55 Without Any Items
- With the provided tree, select all the nodes as they come. Get all the south nodes, then work your way up.
- Equip and start leveling your Stone Golem as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start leveling your Purity of Fire as soon as it's available.
- By the time you kill Arakaali (the Spider Boss in Act 7) you can select the Pantheon option that unlocks (Soul of Arakaali). Have that and the minor God, Soul of Abberath selected.
- With all of your Endurance charges up, you're dancin'. ;)

It's really easy to sustain RF with gear and as you progress through the game. I just thought you'd like to know the soonest you can run RF not matter your gear.
"

Regarding BV, you cannot increase the speed in which BV hits or spins. That is predetermined by the skill. The more stacks you have of the skill, the more often it hits. If you were to increase your cast speed, you'd be increasing the speed that you reach max stacks with the skill, not how fast they spin.

Make sense on both skills?

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info