[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
DrRats wrote:
[dbLinkedItem id="12702798904"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798905"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798906"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798907"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798908"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798909"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798910"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798911"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798912"]

Gear check please. Think i could down guardians/shaper with this? Possibly Uber Elder?

You definetely can kill Shaper and guardians easily, I have similar gear and gem setup and did that many times (also it's fast). I didn't try Uber Elder because I like delve (didn't play Delve league) so digging there, but I think if you know the fight there should be no problem.

As for gear - I'd replace belt with Stygian Wise (that Elemental Damage with attack skills on belt is useless for you by the way) and improve amulet (need big crit multiplier or something similar)
Hey I don't get it. So we use arc mines or Lightning Spire Trap? Also if you could explain when we use what.

In gem progression you say its for single target and we get 4l with spire trap. But in gem setup (few sections lower) you go spire trap with 6l and 4l for arc mine.
Last edited by oskarkxyz on Jan 7, 2019, 12:42:01 PM
I just use Arc Mines. I've socketed Lightning Spire Trap in my helmet but never use it.

With Arc Mines phoenix dies in under 2 seconds (zap zap DEAD). Other bosses have phases, so it's hard to say how fast they die. For Red Elders, I oneshot the portals. After portal phase, Red Elder dies in about 1-2 seconds.

I don't see any use in Lightning Spire Trap. I also don't use Vaal Righteous Fire - I tried it, the DPS increase is nice, but the downside is the damage you get. Not necessary in my opinion.

umm some suggest to improve the gear. i die many times in any map i do. kill red elder hydra and minotaur using all the portals can´t kill chimera. i know need change the weapons but i don't really thing this get better survival. if u can add a poe.trade link with the gear i need better. thanks.
Your Shimmeron kills you, change that first. Your other weapon is...crap.
Your Belt is crap. Why do you run Kaoms Roots? You only would do that for Uber Elder.
I also won't run Dream Fragments on a life based build, you can fix mana problems with Laviangas Flask.
Last edited by Forke24x7 on Jan 7, 2019, 2:27:00 PM

Looking for improvements :/
I had "few" issues with guardians, got them tho
T15 syndicate is a pain
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
donaldtroll wrote:
Took down UE for the first time with this char

was actually easy once i crafted myself two of these babys! can HIGHLY RECOMMEND one in each hand :)

Wow how did you craft this?

this was crafted by buying an ilevel 85 shaped kris (highest crit!)

then rolling it with transmute and alt and aug until i got the shaper prefix, then just multimodded

Got lucky with one of them with the crit multi you see there
Hello guys, i was wondering its normal that i have 175k average hit in POB with the gear i have. I feel like i should have more...
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
Your Shimmeron kills you, change that first. Your other weapon is...crap.
Your Belt is crap. Why do you run Kaoms Roots? You only would do that for Uber Elder.
I also won't run Dream Fragments on a life based build, you can fix mana problems with Laviangas Flask.

Im using dream fragments as well. For me it is due to the cannot be chilled and frozen affix. I could get it on a flask but then Id need to have staunching on a life flask which doesnt work well with an instant life flask I think.

I am considering using the cannot be frozen craft on boots though. How much of an issue would you think the possibility to be chilled would be?
Hello guys, I have to say this a very nice community and Horns description was so helpful for new players to get to the endgame content.
My problem is that I am struggling right now when it comes to bosses und syndicat activities (T4 so far). I also dont now which upcoming skill points on the passive tree I should choose.
It seems I dont make that much of a damage. Maybe you have some tips.

My gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info