[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Wondering if anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed? I know I can get a whole lot more life, and probably should, but I havent had any problems yet really.
"
Kingtichat wrote:
Hello guys, i was wondering its normal that i have 175k average hit in POB with the gear i have. I feel like i should have more...

I feel like I said this before, but the craft on your 2nd weapon is not that great, neither are your jewels and tree (crit multi > damage > crit chance). On top of that your support gems are weak. Empower lvl 4 is expensive, but not the best for us. If you want to max out your dps, you (probably) should go for added lightning+controlled destr+ele focus instead of empower,crit chance, and minefield. Best check pob.

"
SEPHYtw wrote:

Wondering if anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed? I know I can get a whole lot more life, and probably should, but I havent had any problems yet really.

upgrade foe crusher for sure, try to get 80% on your loreweave with decent other stats. Maybe squeeze in some chaos res if you have problems with chaos spitters in incursions.
The last time i asked i was not having that much gear nor the main weapon wich i think is bis right now...

Changed the amulet as u said and i did my best to work on my jewels but i have to work with life/mana/res.

If there is one armor piece you would change what would it be?

As for the Gems i try to go with the meta ;)
Last edited by Kingtichat on Jan 8, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
"
Kingtichat wrote:
The last time i asked i was not having that much gear nor the main weapon wich i think is bis right now...

Changed the amulet as u said and i did my best to work on my jewels but i have to work with life/mana/res.

Change your Gem links, your 2nd weapon and your jewels. Your gear is not that bad, but your gem-links are.
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
"
Kingtichat wrote:

Change your Gem links, your 2nd weapon and your jewels. Your gear is not that bad, but your gem-links are.

You think multimodded wand with single "20% extra chaos damage" mod is not good enough, need to get two T1 mods before multimodding?
Tried the low life version of this and died so many times. I didn't realize how much EHP this build has with MOM, Acrobatic/Phase Acrobatic and Loreweave.

With just 5000 HP I think the EHP is well over 12K. 5000 / 0.7 / 0.7 / 0.8 vs spell damage for example.

Plus I was mana starved the entire time with a small mana pool. I need to mana potion against the smallest packs.

Will come back to Loreweave for sure.
Alright, I am ripping through tier 10 maps because I haven't had any higher drop yet. I would like some help on where to improve next. Maybe different skills and such. Sitting around 4400 life atm. Tks.

Last edited by Strad1975 on Jan 8, 2019, 8:39:23 PM
"
Strad1975 wrote:
Alright, I am ripping through tier 10 maps because I haven't had any higher drop yet. I would like some help on where to improve next. Maybe different skills and such. Sitting around 4400 life atm. Tks.

The first thing that you should do is to swap gem set ups between helmet and loreweave
Last edited by ZaLom on Jan 8, 2019, 9:37:49 PM
also, I got this ammy upgrade
Last edited by Strad1975 on Jan 8, 2019, 11:07:53 PM
"
DrRats wrote:
[dbLinkedItem id="12702798904"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798905"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798906"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798907"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798908"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798909"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798910"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798911"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798912"]

Gear check please. Think i could down guardians/shaper with this? Possibly Uber Elder?

I killed Uber Elder today with very similar gear (with 2nd try, because that was my first Uber Elder and I didn't know the fight) so it's definitely viable for all content you mentioned. I didn't use Lightning Spire Trap by the way, killed with Arc Mine only. That trap now just wastes my 6link in body, but now sure what else can I put in 6link instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info