[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
Jst_1994 wrote:
Currently level 78 with this build.
What can i do to improve it more?

Almost all of your gear has an open suffix or prefix that you can master craft on, definitely do this asap.

Thanks!
"
chochom wrote:
vaal grace + phase run + inc duration + clarity (lvl 1, just for watcher's eye)

What 4gems setup i can run in gloves instead of this because i dont'l like "using phase run" and dont have space on boots with CWDT (already have increased duration, enfeeble and IC)

Worth to run 2nd CWDT with Phase run and other stuff (which gems ? )

Thnaks !
Need advice on gear. Not sure if I should give up tremor rod or not...
I FINALLY kill uber elder for the first time, the first time didn't count cuz my friend who opened the map didn't go in. then after maybe 5 times I failed and finally killed it again and counted !!!! too bad no good drop but thx for the guide and advice.
Hey there, Not really sure where to go with my setup now, could use some help.
"
abcgum09 wrote:
Hey there, Not really sure where to go with my setup now, could use some help.

Buy a "additional mine" on helmet is your first priority. Look for items that have added damage.

Arcane surge is at level 20? Seems a little high to proc skills.

If you're using shields remaining slots for Enhance and Enlighten; I recommend putting into weapon swap slots. Glove and boots gems could be moved around.
Last edited by Plaux on Jan 5, 2019, 6:11:55 PM
what i need to improve in my build? i always got oneshoted by the syndicate in red maps, and i always die at least once in t15, maybe its me lmao.
@Soad

Take back a few of your end passives to fix the first three. Should go thru mine and trap damage.
You haven't taken any jewel nodes which are powerful. Also missing some enchants on gear, get dex there if you can to free up passives
For reference use chochom's our anactualhorns trees.
I would change out second health pot for wise oak(have lightning resist highest at least, of course all balanced is ideal but difficult) or basalt flask.
I didn't look in depth so may be a few other things but you do have very nice gear.
"
CerioOo wrote:
"
chochom wrote:
vaal grace + phase run + inc duration + clarity (lvl 1, just for watcher's eye)

What 4gems setup i can run in gloves instead of this because i dont'l like "using phase run" and dont have space on boots with CWDT (already have increased duration, enfeeble and IC)

Worth to run 2nd CWDT with Phase run and other stuff (which gems ? )

Thnaks !

Phase run is important if you care about clear speed. Basically you alternate flame dashing to running with a quicksilver of adrenaline and phase run. Its still not a top clear speed build, but actually quite ok.

Other stuff I have seen people use (not tested myself):
- decoy totem + multiple totems
- detonate mines+spell totem (in particular for delving)
- vigilant strike + ancestral call (for fortify, probably does not work with wand)
- bear trap/smoke mine/molten shell/cold snap/conductivity/...

@Soad: Check my longer post on the last page.
Last edited by chochom on Jan 5, 2019, 10:01:04 PM
Hi guys ! i just hit 90 the day after leveling to blood aqueduc (i know i have nolife ^^)

i bough 6L loreweave and my 2 wands for 30c each, got many ex (12+) and 1K2 chaos to invest in this build.

My gear :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info