[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

OK what exactly is different about the PoB besides the one gem link in the helm thats different? I'll fix it all this weekend
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
OK what exactly is different about the PoB besides the one gem link in the helm thats different? I'll fix it all this weekend

Thanks for updating the guide we need it and your help <3 blackdeath101 did a great work too.
PoE sais that innervate do not works with arc mine, so this type of helmet is useless now?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Bought a new one (I cant afford any better now). Now i need to change/upgrade my weapons, these are low, atleast one is very bad, got around 5k more damage, but still doesnt feel that big as tremor, because it can cast 2 times mines, so its x2 damage. Do i will be able to reach that damage with 2 wands? Lost alot of chaos on a void sceptre trying to get desired stats without luck.

You can get better for like 5 chaos. Might change by the time you look, but crafting on your scepter and buying a scepter I see with this search and crafting on it nets like 30% damage on Arc. My search is a bit more complex, but this will work for starter weapons (just be sure you get the right base for dual wield).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/eRwbWG6cL

Self running Eternal or Merciless lab for boot enchant can net another 10% damage. Get better boots if running Eternal.
Diamond flask instead of 2 life is another giant chunk of damage. And Atziri's over Stibnite.

Like 10-15 chaos investment and almost double damage on Arc.

Been looking for a better weapon, copied stats to pob and only found 1 better for my offhand, not so impresive improvement. Damage is nearly okay, some rares need 2-3 hits to die, not an issue, but my life pool is low and my defenses are poor, dont know what to do to get better without investing alot of chaos (Found an ex and now is all i have). Now is when im a bit lost.
Obtained Awakened Lightning Penetration.
Can it be used in Arc link? And if can, what gem should i change.
Thanks!
what are the levels for the CWDT/Detonate Dead/Life Leech/Desecrate setup
"
Been looking for a better weapon, copied stats to pob and only found 1 better for my offhand, not so impresive improvement. Damage is nearly okay, some rares need 2-3 hits to die, not an issue, but my life pool is low and my defenses are poor, dont know what to do to get better without investing alot of chaos (Found an ex and now is all i have). Now is when im a bit lost.

Unfortunately wonky defense is most mine builds. 4-5k hp, 1-2k mana for MoM, maybe a sprinkle of ES, and phase acro that you haven't taken yet is fairly standard unless you do a CI/LL variant. But what mines lack for in defense should make up for in offense. But can't compare this build to last league as mobs are a bit tankier than before.

You've got spare sockets, you can add a CWDT for leech or boss curse on hit spell for more damage/defense.

Your armor is off now so I can't make many more suggestions, but look in 21 spell gems if you haven't yet as they add quite a bit of flat damage. Sold my 21 Arc for like 45c and it is down to under 30 now. Adds another chain (more multiplier) and another 20-130 flat lightning over your 19 Arc, which is like another boot enchant.

Off-topic thing I noticed, not sure if you're weapon swapping, but you have 2 Blastchains in your Tremor Rod. Support and on the rod itself.

"
humble322 wrote:
Obtained Awakened Lightning Penetration.
Can it be used in Arc link? And if can, what gem should i change.
Thanks!

Probably not worth. Only adds 10% increased damage and like 5% pen over a 21/20 lightning pen and Arc on a pseudo 5L needs more raw damage for clear, not penetration. I could see that if you were using something like Ball Lightning or something else for bossing, but you've got Ice Spears.

"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
what are the levels for the CWDT/Detonate Dead/Life Leech/Desecrate setup

I mirrored someone else that posted the combo, but you can go more/less depending on how often you want it to proc.

CWDT 9, Desc 12, VD 13, LL 20 (supports are not limited by CWDT).

Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 21, 2019, 11:31:28 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"

Unfortunately wonky defense is most mine builds. 4-5k hp, 1-2k mana for MoM, maybe a sprinkle of ES, and phase acro that you haven't taken yet is fairly standard unless you do a CI/LL variant. But what mines lack for in defense should make up for in offense. But can't compare this build to last league as mobs are a bit tankier than before.

You've got spare sockets, you can add a CWDT for leech or boss curse on hit spell for more damage/defense.

Your armor is off now so I can't make many more suggestions, but look in 21 spell gems if you haven't yet as they add quite a bit of flat damage. Sold my 21 Arc for like 45c and it is down to under 30 now. Adds another chain (more multiplier) and another 20-130 flat lightning over your 19 Arc, which is like another boot enchant.

Off-topic thing I noticed, not sure if you're weapon swapping, but you have 2 Blastchains in your Tremor Rod. Support and on the rod itself.

Tremor was my main, now is just for level gems. My armor is off because im trying to sell it, to buy a shavronnes because mind on changing build as this one makes me feel like a paper and ive seen ci/LL is far better. Cant reach acrobatics without removing some life nodes that i dont think will worth the change, or yes? My arc is 19 because im still leveling all my gems.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Dec 22, 2019, 4:53:09 AM
Hi, I cant reach lvl 90, I always die vs bosses (tier 15 maps) ... I think I need more damage but idk how
this is my pastebin, I will appreciate any advice! https://pastebin.com/HNk1v2En
Last edited by Nodsam on Dec 22, 2019, 5:07:17 AM
"
Nodsam wrote:
Hi, I cant reach lvl 90, I always die vs bosses (tier 15 maps) ... I think I need more damage but idk how
this is my pastebin, I will appreciate any advice! https://pastebin.com/HNk1v2En

One of your rings doesnt have crit, your gems arent 20%, your body is a plain tabula (Loreweave gives elemental damage+crit), your helmet is empty (Guess you bought it recently and you are doing changes?) so your tremor rod gems should be into helmet for a 5L and dual wield one handed weapons with spell damage/crit/non chaos to chaos/ele.pen. Im not good with, but theres some things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info