[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Pob works if u imput the raw paste data from the website i tried it before it worked fine give it a try should work
"
Is this one a good option? I want to change my tremor rod for 2 wands as i guess its going to be better and higher damage.

I mean, it is okay? But in terms of good.. I'd probably stick to 5L tremor or single 6L chest for clear with gem swapping as needed. You don't get a 5L with it, but the new unique transmogrification helm would provide way more damage and survival than that cluster of low rolls (no offense). Will probably still sell well for someone who runs an AoE skill. Might actually be okay for my GC mines if I didn't get a better rolled helm.

"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
And - due to need for Shaper items for end game, is this much less of a league starter build now that they will be more expensive due to more rarity?

The lack of forum features is going to eventually push me to help people on Reddit over the forums

Skitterbots + Precision 1 is my end-game set-up, and maybe turning off Skitterbots for something like Awakener (unsure). Infernal was good when speed clearing and farming currency for league start, but quickly was outgrown and prices of cheap upgrades have all been slashed.

Way too many to list the differences of every possible skill. It comes down to personal preferences and I recommend trying them all to find the one you enjoy. I clear red maps just fine with GC only. But for someone less geared, less experienced, or wants to be more optimized.. having that dual set-up is going to be supreme. Plenty of people have already cleared T16's with Ice Spears, Pyroclast, and a number of other skills this league.

I picked up my Shaped helm with Blastchain for like 15c or something and that was with life, resists, and flat light. Getting a generic 5L Shaped helm is dirt cheap. Wands are a bit trickier, but can still be done if you search for the right mods for your build.

"
I got a question: Do you think it is worth going Acro/Phase Acro, or should I spec into more damage/life?
I sometimes die in TIER f*cking 5 Maps, although I'm Res capped and, as I said, got 4.4k life. Is A/PA really the best way to increase survivability?

Hidden profile so I can't assist much further.

MoM gives you added eHP. I've got less HP than that at level 90, but essentially another 1k mana and 500 something ES on top of the phase acro. If you're using the Essence Worm, you'll reserve way more mana than you should when you lay mines or run other auras, dropping your eHP.

Make sure to also run the CWDT set-up, both if you can afford the sockets (descrate, VD, life leech). Stone Brolem helps a bit too when combined with all the other regen sources.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Is this one a good option? I want to change my tremor rod for 2 wands as i guess its going to be better and higher damage.

I mean, it is okay? But in terms of good.. I'd probably stick to 5L tremor or single 6L chest for clear with gem swapping as needed. You don't get a 5L with it, but the new unique transmogrification helm would provide way more damage and survival than that cluster of low rolls (no offense). Will probably still sell well for someone who runs an AoE skill. Might actually be okay for my GC mines if I didn't get a better rolled helm.

Bought a new one (I cant afford any better now). Now i need to change/upgrade my weapons, these are low, atleast one is very bad, got around 5k more damage, but still doesnt feel that big as tremor, because it can cast 2 times mines, so its x2 damage. Do i will be able to reach that damage with 2 wands? Lost alot of chaos on a void sceptre trying to get desired stats without luck.
Hi, I want to say that so far I'm loving this build and it's been incredibly fun and easy to play but I want to request some help.

I looked at my PoB and at the thread PoB and I have ~1/9th of the damage listed, aside from a Loreweave, what else can I do to increase my damage?

https://pastebin.com/CcAjvQ1u If you don't mind taking a look, I would really appreciate it.

Edit: I have 2 ex and about 25c to spend.
Last edited by Mathametic on Dec 20, 2019, 10:30:56 PM
Not sure if this is posted, but your PoB doesn't entirely match up with the build guide in terms of item's/skill gem setup. Just curious which one is the preferred.
Thanks for this build, playing mines for the firs time. Can you guys give me some advice with gear or tree cause i feel a bit weak on t13 and higher maps. Maybe get currency for leech gloves? I have helmet with blastchain mines, but tremor rod feels much better with metamorphs.
Last edited by NotoriousOn on Dec 20, 2019, 11:26:19 PM
"
Bought a new one (I cant afford any better now). Now i need to change/upgrade my weapons, these are low, atleast one is very bad, got around 5k more damage, but still doesnt feel that big as tremor, because it can cast 2 times mines, so its x2 damage. Do i will be able to reach that damage with 2 wands? Lost alot of chaos on a void sceptre trying to get desired stats without luck.

You can get better for like 5 chaos. Might change by the time you look, but crafting on your scepter and buying a scepter I see with this search and crafting on it nets like 30% damage on Arc. My search is a bit more complex, but this will work for starter weapons (just be sure you get the right base for dual wield).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/eRwbWG6cL

Self running Eternal or Merciless lab for boot enchant can net another 10% damage. Get better boots if running Eternal.
Diamond flask instead of 2 life is another giant chunk of damage. And Atziri's over Stibnite.

Like 10-15 chaos investment and almost double damage on Arc.

"
Mathametic wrote:
https://pastebin.com/CcAjvQ1u If you don't mind taking a look, I would really appreciate it.

Edit: I have 2 ex and about 25c to spend.

Too many points around Elemental Focus. I only took Assassination and debatable on Saboteur. Just Assassination saves 6, taking Sab too saves 4.
Redundant point around Successful Detonations, save 1.
Those 5 finish Phase Acro. Skipping Sabo adds Prodigal Premonition with a re-route.
Replace Essence Worm with rare ring, remove Zealotry, add Skitterbots and Precision 1.
Controlled Destruction over Inc Crit. You have too much crit with Diamond up.
New weapons will add a good bit. Refer to above link and compare in PoB for actual increases before buying. Like your right wand doesn't help Pyro damage.
Boot lab enchant.
Abyss jewel sucks for us, really just adds 23 life. We don't kill, we don't crit, and we don't use cast speed except for Flame Dash. Life with 2 flat damage to spells and/or crit multi will be better. Some other mods too for "haven't X" that will work, but can't recall them all right now.

Then just finish Uber lab and tweak as you can afford.

"
Eliminate93 wrote:
Not sure if this is posted, but your PoB doesn't entirely match up with the build guide in terms of item's/skill gem setup. Just curious which one is the preferred.

You're welcome to follow my passive tree until I change it next month. Just note I take 2 jewels for GC mines and you can use those towards more damage or more survival. My skill gem set-up is a bit different though.

"
NotoriousOn wrote:
Thanks for this build, playing mines for the firs time. Can you guys give me some advice with gear or tree cause i feel a bit weak on t13 and higher maps. Maybe get currency for leech gloves? I have helmet with blastchain mines, but tremor rod feels much better with metamorphs.

Replace 2nd life flask with Diamond.
Boot enchant, probably get better boots first with actual resists instead of just life to open some better items elsewhere like damage on rings.
I don't think Skitterbots + Bonechill is worth it. Saves 120 mana. Reserve 22 for Precision 1.
I would annoint Destructive Apparatus and save 8 points plus the 3 bridge. Route through Throatseeker and Prodigal Premonition, and the jewel slot up there.
Your crit is low because of Tremor and not taking Explosive Experts so I can't recommend Controlled Destruction, but I'd replace either Ele Focus or Added Light for Trap & Mine damage. Ele Focus makes shock rely soley on Skitter, but will do more damage until shock is applied. I would probably replaced Added Light, unless you want to do better shocks on bosses.
Hi!

Wondering where I could improve my build the most? I've got about 1.5ex.

I know I have to buy a 56L helmet, not sure about my wands and also wondering where to go next on my skill tree and what to annoint.

Thanks!
Is glacial cascade over pyroclast personal preference?
"
Eliminate93 wrote:

The pob is for the glass cannon version of the build.. I'd follow the forum guide if you are a beginner. PoB is just there for experienced players to play around with if they want to, I'll probly move it down in the guide so people don't get so confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info