[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

So also about the Lab - Enchants:

Iam playing Pyroclast + Arc (as u can see on my char!)

What do you think is better - improving the arc or the pyroclast? Actually iam doing perfect on t13-14 maps! Could be some more clear speed may but also considering killing bosses faster? (Still need to 6l my loreweave with like 4.5k more dps inc per mine)

Also:

Incase arc or pyromines

40% damage or 12% chain btw +2 projectiles ?

What do you think is the best ?

Iam already on +600% so it should be +12% chain dmg on arc(lvl 21 gem) or +2 projectiles for pyro right ?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Lab enchant for boots = flat damage or ele pen if you haven't killed recently. We don't kill, our mines do, so we would have almost 100% uptime of that buff.

Shit..! Didnt know that.
I know i may be repeating my question but which guide should i follow. the POB or the guide provided in the forum especially the gem setup

Is this one a good option? I want to change my tremor rod for 2 wands as i guess its going to be better and higher damage.
Wish the POE forums had an easy way to filter blackdeath's and the OP's posts, it'd be super helpful rather than having to dig through the last 10 pages!

Thanks for the guide/updates

A few questions

Has it been decided that skitterbots+infernal legion/lvl 1 precision is a better aura setup? Is that something you use in the leveling phase as well or do you wait to maps for that and stick to skitterbots/zealotry during leveling?

What are the pros/cons between Ice Spear, GC, and Pyroclastic Mines?

And - due to need for Shaper items for end game, is this much less of a league starter build now that they will be more expensive due to more rarity?
Last edited by BlackYoshi7 on Dec 20, 2019, 9:20:26 AM
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
Wish the POE forums had an easy way to filter blackdeath's and the OP's posts, it'd be super helpful rather than having to dig through the last 10 pages!

Thanks for the guide/updates

A few questions

Has it been decided that skitterbots+infernal legion/lvl 1 precision is a better aura setup? Is that something you use in the leveling phase as well or do you wait to maps for that and stick to skitterbots/zealotry during leveling?

What are the pros/cons between Ice Spear, GC, and Pyroclastic Mines?

And - due to need for Shaper items for end game, is this much less of a league starter build now that they will be more expensive due to more rarity?

Done all maps till tier ~8 without any shaper item, just rares and a 5L body armor, then i bought the tremor and loreweave, still no shaper items and doing t11+ maps. Ive league started with this build VERY SUCCESS, fast clearing all acts and oneshoting bosses.
I'm currently around level 80, doing well, playing all rares except tremor, with 4.4k life, which is on the squishy side of things.

I got a question: Do you think it is worth going Acro/Phase Acro, or should I spec into more damage/life?
I sometimes die in TIER f*cking 5 Maps, although I'm Res capped and, as I said, got 4.4k life. Is A/PA really the best way to increase survivability?

I know that about 2/3 of the saboteur builds on poe.ninja are using Acro/Phase Acro, but I am not sure if it’s worth it if I am planning to focus on boss killing...

Thanks in advance
Last edited by OneKingToRuleThem on Dec 20, 2019, 12:08:56 PM
"

Is this one a good option? I want to change my tremor rod for 2 wands as i guess its going to be better and higher damage.

trap and mine dmg/blastchain mine paired with spell critical chance is the best combo afaik. can also swap the spell crit for hypothermia if it's cheaper but you have to chill them to gain the full dmg. when clearing arc should be able to one shot therefore making the spell critical better as it's more upfront dmg

paid like 30c for that and the arc feels pretty much the same as it did when it was in a 6l chest
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 20, 2019, 10:43:39 AM
POB Link is not working can you post a new 1 please
"
BlackFox_ wrote:
POB Link is not working can you post a new 1 please

Pastebin is down atm, try later!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info