[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Through incredible fortune i got a 4.5 ex unique to drop plus another exalt super early. What's my priority in spending here (im only at tier 2 maps, lvl 71!)?

Probably a 6L loreweave correct? Is it just best to buy the 5L

i would choose loreweave 6L.
Can someone look at my pastebin and let me know what i can upgrade. I got 3 ex to spend.

https://pastebin.com/BMf0A6My
Last edited by leethal on Dec 23, 2019, 3:16:39 AM
dont know what i would upgrade next cept last ascendecy.. this is what im working with.. just started map's all's good so far fun build
flask's need some work also
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
bought a good roll loreweave and am going to attempt to link it

How does Loreweave interact with jewelers touch, will it just be a guaranteed 5L with 6sockets still?
Is there a specific anoint we should go for?
http://i.imgur.com/Zhord6K.png
rip sigs? ;-;
Why in the guide there are sceptre weapons and in the pastebin there are 2 wands plus the wand + shield alternative, it is a bit confusing.

I suppose that it's because sceptres are expensive, but in this case i recommend create different items set with the diferent weapons.

Ty for this guide!
Last edited by xustis on Dec 23, 2019, 1:58:51 PM
Let's talk about Phase run...

I recall my last build was off a guide with CWDT+Phase Run on a Hoag Tricurse occultist. . .

I recall having trouble noticing it being up, and didn't really miss it when I removed it... I realize I have a fat finger for my flame dash, so I'm probably cancelling it when using it evasively. I'm still not sure it actually *procs* with IC on the setup, and recall even reading as much in forums, even with some comments about the order of links being relevant...

I digress.

I'm considering replacing it with a couple of things and I'm curious for thoughts...

1) Chaos Golem? I'm not sure how much that phys damage mit and putting another target on the board might help, but seems possibly helpful for defense. So far, this build is lacking a couple of expensive items but I'm lv89 with 16 watchstones, and I'm pretty much stuck at 0xp and getting one shot left and right.

2) Frost Bomb? I've noted that some bosses and metamorphs are healing back while I'm dodging, and I like the looks of that debuff on ES and health regen.

3) Flame Golem? 20% increase damage seems like a little more cannon for the glass cannon.

4) anything obvious I'm missing?
Last edited by professorLongArms on Dec 23, 2019, 8:38:42 PM
Also wanted to make a separate post about Pendant Anointments.

I did some POB testing, and was torn between Throat/Heartseeker and Rift Noose.

The Crit is slightly higher on damage, but I think overall the Rift Noose adds some nice balanced stats where crit's already pretty stacked.

EDIT-

Also just wanted to add for anyone having trouble around T10+, I just reinvested about 60c and steamrolled my first T15 map and the build is really starting to click.
FWIW, I spent a lot of time trying to A/B between OP's POB and mine, and finally found a few big hits.

In case anyone wants to compare POB, here's my current WIP. My tree is slightly different, as I kept finding excuses to grab more jewel sockets and trade life nodes that were equal to any given jewel stat.

https://pastebin.com/rVDv4nGt

For me it's a few things that help:

1) Keep that Diamond flask up. Lucky crit is quite a few k DPS. I recommend getting an experimenter's for that and your damage mit flask too.

2) Wands were the biggest jump for me in DPS. I ended up spending about 30-40c to get ones that will hold me over until I'm sitting on a few EX. That was about a 20-30k jump in damage per hit.

3) Vaal Grace and Righteous Fire with Increased duration support are super helpful when bossing. That extra dodge is massive, and RF is a HUGE boost.

4) Charged mines instead of swift assembly/minefield on the Arc Mines with extra tree spec into extra power charges. That can be really nice for clearing and mine laying speed. It's only 3 nodes on the tree to get an extra power charge, more duration, and another 4% spell damage damage per.

5) If your gems aren't levelled up, there's no shame in chilling on some mid tier maps for a bit and getting that XP. Those last few levels are really big for DPS.

Last edited by professorLongArms on Dec 23, 2019, 10:20:43 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can give me some input on my gear/build for this. I'm not sure how to link my character or gear (if someone could assist with that as well. lol), but it's the only saboteur in metamorph league on my profile.

Basically I keep dying to al-hezmin, the hunter elderslayer, as I am not doing enough damage to him. I'm also starting to question my damage as I'm traversing into higher tiered maps.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info