Private leagues - and whos gonna play that?

Which is exactly why its such a letdown. So few players asked for it and so few players will actually be able to utilize it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yeah ain't my thing I don't see the benefit other than MUH CHALLENGE HALP MAKE IT HARDER.

I'd buy the shit out of it credit card right here 99999999$ if I could combine leagues etc that's fine I'd like that don't care if it's voided etc but the current one right now is utterly pointless. Not to mention for what 12$ for 10 days? The fuck lol

Snap of my finger sure but naw that ain't going to fly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 5, 2018, 1:40:29 AM
Meh. I like to play this game solo. So my options are either paying a not insignificant amount of money, or beg for people to crowdfund my league.

Also, most of the custom difficulty mods listed seem pretty pointless and uninteresting to me.

Seems like a hard pass for now.
Last edited by golan4840 on Nov 5, 2018, 1:46:40 AM
GGG and Blizzard both fail hard. Come on 'Lost Ark'. Come to NA and kick these two senseless business asses. That's the only way they will improve or disappear.
Last edited by Sidad on Nov 5, 2018, 1:56:02 AM
Only for the die hard fans :O
"
Yeah ain't my thing I don't see the benefit other than MUH CHALLENGE HALP MAKE IT HARDER.

I'd buy the shit out of it credit card right here 99999999$ if I could combine leagues etc that's fine I'd like that don't care if it's voided etc but the current one right now is utterly pointless. Not to mention for what 12$ for 10 days? The fuck lol

To pay 14$ to play 'Lost Ark' or 12$ for 10 days of pile of crap/private league? lol Now that is the question.
"
Not to mention for what 12$ for 10 days? The fuck lol

I don't think the price is so much, in fact, if you consider you can extend it to 2 months and let's suppose with the 10 players default, it will cost 120 (creation) + 300 (50 more days) = 420 points

But there are 10 players and crowd funding can be divided, so:

420 / 10 = 42 points each = 4.2$ for two months league

Really honest price for me
Last edited by Ronalll on Nov 5, 2018, 2:14:14 AM
Some streamers and some party players thats it ......
Basically GGG following through on some promises made long ago. I mean some people will get some use/fun out of them and they won't affect the actual game. So who cares if it requires payment?

And some of you really think they were going to make optional legacy pay to win league?!!
They literally say in the announcement that streamers/content creators are who they're aiming for.

"
Private Leagues will be fun for content creators who want to create an entertaining stream or video by playing Path of Exile on obscenely difficult settings, potentially alongside members of their communities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info