[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

I must have the worse RNG... ive annuled off 20VP twice when it was 50/50..

I give up on this lol.
What's the best way to speed up our boi? He seems to be a bit slow attack speed wise. He (or she) seems to attack realy slow compared to other guys here

I gave up on the 20VP.. im running out of currency and just want to finish this craft. Not looking to completely min-max this thing.. lol

So.. from here:

1. Crafting Bench... Cannot roll attack Mods"...
2. Regal for the +1 Skill Gems..

I dont have the beast crafting recipe... so from here..

3. Prefixes Cant be Changed + Scour

4. Multimod

Is that it right there?

Aug

Regal for suffix

Cannot roll attack mods

slam for +1

prefixes can't be changed

scour

multimod
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Aug

Regal for suffix

Cannot roll attack mods

slam for +1

scour

multimod

But if I augment then regal and hit a prefix, aren't I screwed?

Is that a safe way to proceed with teh craft?

"
yongsoo wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Aug

Regal for suffix

Cannot roll attack mods

slam for +1

scour

multimod

Yes, then you just scour and keep spamming alts. Once you get prefix/suffix/suffix, it is a guaranteed route.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
yongsoo wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Aug

Regal for suffix

Cannot roll attack mods

slam for +1

scour

multimod

Yes, then you just scour and keep spamming alts. Once you get prefix/suffix/suffix, it is a guaranteed route.

Wouldn't it be better to regal now for the suffix - craft Cannot Roll Attack mods, and exalt and hope that I hit the +1?

I dont think I want to alt spam any more lol..

Hi, I just started a second character with this build and it's been quite fun to play.

I've just cleared act 5 so I'm starting to look for and purchase some of the gear to use for the CI switch. Regarding the soul strike, does have added cold/lightning damage or "gain % of physical damage as extra cold/lightning damage" work with elemental equilibrium?
Before even starting to spam alts, I'd recommend to do a +18 quality suffix followed by a six-link fusing spam and finally a scour orb.
Last edited by TankJr on Jan 7, 2019, 11:28:10 PM
"
Wouldn't it be better to regal now for the suffix - craft Cannot Roll Attack mods, and exalt and hope that I hit the +1?

I dont think I want to alt spam any more lol..

You're talking about a gg end game bow, that you will be spending MULTIPLE exalts just to craft the modifiers on with the bench.

Why would you cheap out on this? Just go buy like 1200 alts for 120c or something and spam away, you dont NEED the bow, you can simply use quillrain until you get enough currency to finish the bow.

All current content can be cleared with quillrain. I just feel like you are getting frustrated with wanting this craft right this second and will end up crafting a meh bow.

In answer to your question - once you have VP, you then block all other prefixes with "cannot roll attack mods" you then slam it with an exalt. If you are lucky you get +1 socketed gems, if you get anything else it will be a suffix. If you roll a suffix you slam it again, and hope for +1 if you still do not get any luck you slam again and it will be +1 socketed gems by process of elimination.

Once you have that you swap your craft from "cannot roll attack mods" to "prefixes cannot be changed" this makes it safe to scour your bow and it will clean it up to just the VP and the +1 gems. From here you craft just like the guide says.

But seriously, you will already be spending several EX just for the bench crafting alone + 2-3 more if you get unlucky with your slams. Why cut corners?
Last edited by Ch3cksum on Jan 8, 2019, 1:40:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info