[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Ch3cksum wrote:
"
Wouldn't it be better to regal now for the suffix - craft Cannot Roll Attack mods, and exalt and hope that I hit the +1?

I dont think I want to alt spam any more lol..

You're talking about a gg end game bow, that you will be spending MULTIPLE exalts just to craft the modifiers on with the bench.

Why would you cheap out on this? Just go buy like 1200 alts for 120c or something and spam away, you dont NEED the bow, you can simply use quillrain until you get enough currency to finish the bow.

All current content can be cleared with quillrain. I just feel like you are getting frustrated with wanting this craft right this second and will end up crafting a meh bow.

In answer to your question - once you have VP, you then block all other prefixes with "cannot roll attack mods" you then slam it with an exalt. If you are lucky you get +1 socketed gems, if you get anything else it will be a suffix. If you roll a suffix you slam it again, and hope for +1 if you still do not get any luck you slam again and it will be +1 socketed gems by process of elimination.

Once you have that you swap your craft from "cannot roll attack mods" to "prefixes cannot be changed" this makes it safe to scour your bow and it will clean it up to just the VP and the +1 gems. From here you craft just like the guide says.

But seriously, you will already be spending several EX just for the bench crafting alone + 2-3 more if you get unlucky with your slams. Why cut corners?

Thanks for your advice. Yes I could've continued to spam alterations to get to the 20vp if it broke but i honestly just didnt want to deal with it any longer. lol dont see myself playing long enough to min/max and im just a casual.

@Moridin79 - Thank you for your help with the craft.

Last edited by yongsoo on Jan 8, 2019, 2:55:14 AM
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Aug
Regal for suffix

What a terrible advice. You suggest destroying an already finished bow and bringing it back into the alt-annul nightmare. Blue bow with only 20VP and no suffixes is FINISHED. Using an aug on it is an utterly pointless gamble with no profit.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 8, 2019, 3:54:22 AM
"
yongsoo wrote:
"
Ch3cksum wrote:
"
Wouldn't it be better to regal now for the suffix - craft Cannot Roll Attack mods, and exalt and hope that I hit the +1?

I dont think I want to alt spam any more lol..

You're talking about a gg end game bow, that you will be spending MULTIPLE exalts just to craft the modifiers on with the bench.

Why would you cheap out on this? Just go buy like 1200 alts for 120c or something and spam away, you dont NEED the bow, you can simply use quillrain until you get enough currency to finish the bow.

All current content can be cleared with quillrain. I just feel like you are getting frustrated with wanting this craft right this second and will end up crafting a meh bow.

In answer to your question - once you have VP, you then block all other prefixes with "cannot roll attack mods" you then slam it with an exalt. If you are lucky you get +1 socketed gems, if you get anything else it will be a suffix. If you roll a suffix you slam it again, and hope for +1 if you still do not get any luck you slam again and it will be +1 socketed gems by process of elimination.

Once you have that you swap your craft from "cannot roll attack mods" to "prefixes cannot be changed" this makes it safe to scour your bow and it will clean it up to just the VP and the +1 gems. From here you craft just like the guide says.

But seriously, you will already be spending several EX just for the bench crafting alone + 2-3 more if you get unlucky with your slams. Why cut corners?

Thanks for your advice. Yes I could've continued to spam alterations to get to the 20vp if it broke but i honestly just didnt want to deal with it any longer. lol dont see myself playing long enough to min/max and im just a casual.

@Moridin79 - Thank you for your help with the craft.

np buddy...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Fortran775 wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Aug
Regal for suffix

What a terrible advice. You suggest destroying an already finished bow and bringing it back into the alt-annul nightmare. Blue bow with only 20VP and no suffixes is FINISHED. Using an aug on it is an utterly pointless gamble with no profit.

No need for annuls. All you're gambling with is some alts and regals. Nothing more.
Thanks so much for the awesome guide. I'm leveling it right now. And THANKS FOR INCLUDING LEVELING TREES! All builds should include them!
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Fortran775 wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Aug
Regal for suffix

No need for annuls. All you're gambling with is some alts and regals. Nothing more.

You insist on destroying a perfectly crafted bow with an aug. Thats the terrible part. Though not using annuls isnt exactly an optimal choice too.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 8, 2019, 1:42:42 PM
"
Fortran775 wrote:
You insist on destroying a perfectly crafted bow with an aug. Thats the terrible part. Though not using annuls isnt exactly an optimal choice too.

Destroying? Nah....All that's destroyed is a few alts and maybe a few regals if you're really unlucky.
And what is the point of destroying those "few" alts? When you can just craft it with a simple determined sequence and save those orbs?

I've seen 3 real guys who got frustrated with getting that 20VP and gave up. They complained about using around 2500 alts. So few.
"
Fortran775 wrote:
And what is the point of destroying those "few" alts? When you can just craft it with a simple determined sequence and save those orbs?

I've seen 3 real guys who got frustrated with getting that 20VP and gave up. They complained about using around 2500 alts. So few.

Some people can't get a six link with thousands of fusings. All of life is a gamble my friend.
Last edited by Moridin79 on Jan 8, 2019, 2:39:55 PM
Meh. I give up. You can scour all your items and create them again. There is no point in doing this. But that small fact obviously doesn't matter for you. Those who find a reason to follow your advices can also scour all their items for all i care. Let fortune smile for all of you. Common sense will surely smile with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info