[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Fortran775 wrote:
Meh. I give up. You can scour all your items and create them again. There is no point in doing this. But that small fact obviously doesn't matter for you. Those who find a reason to follow your advices can also scour all their items for all i care. Let fortune smile for all of you. Common sense will surely smile with it.

I mean, you're saying to alt-annul. If you get unlucky, you have to scour and re-alt anyway.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
hey thanks for the build. im having alot of fun with it, I am,however, struggling to path down to resolute technique, mentally spending those points. how needed is it? does my minion have a chance to miss also is this part of the reason? thanks
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Fortran775 wrote:
Meh. I give up. You can scour all your items and create them again. There is no point in doing this. But that small fact obviously doesn't matter for you. Those who find a reason to follow your advices can also scour all their items for all i care. Let fortune smile for all of you. Common sense will surely smile with it.

I mean, you're saying to alt-annul. If you get unlucky, you have to scour and re-alt anyway.

Man, u're just wrong...
As Fortran775 said, there is NO POINT AT ALL to use the Aug, thats it
The best, fastest and cheapest way is (just quoting him) :

1. Alt-annul to get a blue bow with 20VP and no suffixes. Thats it for alts and annuls. The rest is quick.
2. Craft "cant roll attack mods". Now your only rollable prefix is +1 gems.
3. Regal for a suffix. Go to 6 if you are lucky and get the prefix.
4. Beastcraft "add prefix and remove random suffix". This guarantees +1 gems and drops either your "cant roll attack mods" (unlucky) or the regaled suffix (lucky, go to 6). You can use 1-2 exalts instead of the beastcraft here, but this way you lose your 50% chance to skip step 5.
5. Remove all suffixes with "prefixes cannot be changed" craft and scour orb.
6. Now you have a bow with only 2 prefixes which are 20VP and +1gems. You can multicraft it.

Using the Aug is just stupid, end of story

(if you don't agree, man, just read crafting guides...)
this was a sorely mistaken post, which got deleted. im sorry
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 9, 2019, 6:17:18 AM
Hello again i see many bow crafted well

i am at this point :

And i am wondering how do you get the +2 socket support gem recipe
Currently as much as i know u have to unveil 2h/1h/shield randomly till u get the chance to got the recipe

Do u know if there is a less random way to get it ? :D
"
picmin wrote:
Hello again i see many bow crafted well

i am at this point :

And i am wondering how do you get the +2 socket support gem recipe
Currently as much as i know u have to unveil 2h/1h/shield randomly till u get the chance to got the recipe

Do u know if there is a less random way to get it ? :D
Yes, there is a less random way. Pay someone for it :s

Otherwise, no.
"
Fortran775 wrote:
this was a sorely mistaken post, which got deleted. im sorry

I missed it.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Hi,
Anyone try LL version? Im thinking about it, is it worth it?
Can someone explain why Elemental Overload is being used. I thought the Crawler didnt use elemental damage and our damage is negligible.
"
turbosmurf wrote:
hey thanks for the build. im having alot of fun with it, I am,however, struggling to path down to resolute technique, mentally spending those points. how needed is it? does my minion have a chance to miss also is this part of the reason? thanks

RT has no place in higher damage setups because of the point cost. However, you have ~70% to hit with no gear accu rolls without RT. You want 1 or 2 350ish accu rolls (83% and 87%) or shaper's touch (89% to hit) gloves to play without RT. This is all about virulence stacks and has nothing to do with crawlers hit rate. He is an incredibly accurate guy and sits at 90%+ hit rates. 4 times more accurate then a zombie.

"
Can someone explain why Elemental Overload is being used. I thought the Crawler didnt use elemental damage and our damage is negligible.

He gets ele damage with either added fire damage link or hatred aura. Hatred provides ~65% phys dmg added as cold in my PoB. We tirgger EE in a right way with a bow. He enjoys the benefits.

"
cowman25 wrote:
Hi,
Anyone try LL version? Im thinking about it, is it worth it?

Its absolutely not i think. You lose like 3000 es using Shavs. Casters get 30% more dmg multiplier for that. What do you get? Haste or Grace? Not worth it imo.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 9, 2019, 3:23:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info