[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Hi i'm crafting an elder bow and i was wondering if the craft order of the multiple craft matter or if i can craft in this order : es / minion speed / +2 to socketed support gem
Ty for the answer
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Whats the best way to craft ES body armor?

Buy vaal regalia with high ilvl and use dense fossils. I crafted my armor using this method. Also enrich quality above 20% with perfect fossils before.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Jan 10, 2019, 3:09:48 PM
Im trying to make my Hatred Setup going and prepare to face Uber Elder. What would be my next big Upgrades ? Helmet->Ring/Amulett-> ?

Edit: Budget is ~ 10 ex
Last edited by Enrasil01 on Jan 10, 2019, 5:16:10 PM
Wondering if this build would work with Tornado Shot or some other skill as well? I'm not really a fan of RoA but the build looks super interesting so I really want to try it.
"
Enrasil01 wrote:
Im trying to make my Hatred Setup going and prepare to face Uber Elder. What would be my next big Upgrades ? Helmet->Ring/Amulett-> ?

I'd say you want a bunch of small upgrades before thinking big. Lvl21 herald gem is you number 0 priority, then 10-100c ES ring and amulet, maybe gloves. The 1st big one should be a 700+es body armor. Meanwhile you can monitor prices on the HoA enchanted helmets and jump on anything usable and affordabe if it shows. You don't really need hatred for UE, but you surely want more ES.

Edit: actually i've just checked and there are a lot of mirrored enchanted ES helmets out there for 4-5ex. One of them should be your next step after the armor.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 11, 2019, 1:54:34 AM
Hello, for HoA gem links, assuming the use of the high-end bow with "supported by vicious projectiles", what would be the optimal "7th" link gem for maximizing damage output?

I'm looking at maim, empower and minion speed, but I'm not sure which is the best, or if there is possibly a different gem thats better.
"
PathOfMac wrote:
Hello, for HoA gem links, assuming the use of the high-end bow with "supported by vicious projectiles", what would be the optimal "7th" link gem for maximizing damage output?

I'm looking at maim, empower and minion speed, but I'm not sure which is the best, or if there is possibly a different gem thats better.

Check out the top-tier version of this build that Gjmine made: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2295570

For mapping, I run HoA, Empower, Maim, Damage on Full Life, Faster Attacks, and Minion Speed.

For bossing you can swap out Faster Attacks/Minion Speed for Minion Damage/Vile Toxins, but I really don't bother.

If you are not running Empower-4 and you want to keep the gem setup of the original guide intact, then I would replace Vicious Projectiles with either Minion Speed or Faster Attacks for your 7th link. Both make a big improvement in clear speed.
Last edited by GrimzEcho on Jan 11, 2019, 12:44:16 PM
So I was crafting the bow and did cannot roll attack mods, slam an exalt and "Bow fires and additional arrow" came out, I checked it and it was a prefix.. now what? Will I be able to remove it?

Edit: Nvm it was a hybrid mod, learn something new :) Thanks for the guides
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 11, 2019, 10:14:47 PM
Does anybody know someone with +2 support, minion AS and bow AS crafts in BHC?

edit: got it!

crafted by https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289165

Last edited by TankJr on Jan 12, 2019, 12:12:31 AM
"
Thanarchy wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Fortran775 wrote:
Meh. I give up. You can scour all your items and create them again. There is no point in doing this. But that small fact obviously doesn't matter for you. Those who find a reason to follow your advices can also scour all their items for all i care. Let fortune smile for all of you. Common sense will surely smile with it.

I mean, you're saying to alt-annul. If you get unlucky, you have to scour and re-alt anyway.

Man, u're just wrong...
As Fortran775 said, there is NO POINT AT ALL to use the Aug, thats it
The best, fastest and cheapest way is (just quoting him) :

1. Alt-annul to get a blue bow with 20VP and no suffixes. Thats it for alts and annuls. The rest is quick.
2. Craft "cant roll attack mods". Now your only rollable prefix is +1 gems.
3. Regal for a suffix. Go to 6 if you are lucky and get the prefix.
4. Beastcraft "add prefix and remove random suffix". This guarantees +1 gems and drops either your "cant roll attack mods" (unlucky) or the regaled suffix (lucky, go to 6). You can use 1-2 exalts instead of the beastcraft here, but this way you lose your 50% chance to skip step 5.
5. Remove all suffixes with "prefixes cannot be changed" craft and scour orb.
6. Now you have a bow with only 2 prefixes which are 20VP and +1gems. You can multicraft it.

Using the Aug is just stupid, end of story

(if you don't agree, man, just read crafting guides...)

What's the best option here? Craft "cant roll attack mods", slam an exalt and hope for prefix, if it's a suffix then try the bestiary and if attack speed is gone then annul and pray for vicious not poofing?

btw. this bow is an effect of 40 jewellers, 32 fusings and about 80 alts :D
Last edited by PanZly on Jan 12, 2019, 3:14:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info