[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Roamy1 wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Roamy1 wrote:
I too would like to see the updated pastebin. :)

I just updated the PoB; let me know if I missed anything! :)

Thank you so much my dude! Quite fun so far as a completely new player. :D Great guide.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it :) If you have any further question, feel free to ask here or pm me in game!
Since Vicious Projectiles is no longer able to be crafted onto bows as of 3.9, what is recommended for high end bow crafting in its place?
Last edited by mSchwang on Dec 27, 2019, 10:44:18 AM
I have a question too. I'd like to use Empower instead of flame support on the crawler, and then hatred+enlighten to use with EE.

And I'm not so sure about desecrate role.

I'm thinking something like this: 3link Chaos Golem, CWDT, Spirit offering. unlinked Blink arrow.

3link CWDT, IC, Increased duration. unlinked convocation.

3link: Hatred, enlighten, Discipline. Utility slot (portal or flame dash)

Would that work?
"
Roamy1 wrote:
I have a question too. I'd like to use Empower instead of flame support on the crawler, and then hatred+enlighten to use with EE.

And I'm not so sure about desecrate role.

I'm thinking something like this: 3link Chaos Golem, CWDT, Spirit offering. unlinked Blink arrow.

3link CWDT, IC, Increased duration. unlinked convocation.

3link: Hatred, enlighten, Discipline. Utility slot (portal or flame dash)

Would that work?

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea as well, if you can fit all the auras. If you try it out, let me know how it goes :)
hey man just wanted say awesome build but I'm wondering why do we use equilibrium if most of the dmage we inflict is chaos damage. does EE reduce risit for chaos?
thanks in advance.
Now that I've reached higher maps, I feel so squishy... Is Jugg or guardian version of this build just a ton better nowadays?
Hi everyone!

I am quite new to POE. Metamorph is my second league that I play and the truth is that I feel it extremely difficult! Bosses tear you apart many times in one hit, I think GGG was very high in adjusting the difficulty!

I have followed this guide and actually got 6k of ES... the maximum that I think will get with my current currency. I have activated the chaos inoculation node and normally works fine but there are bosses that kill me with one shoot, it is even as if they go through the ES and they hit me directly to the life that is one. All my resistances are at 75% cap even the majority are for over 100%
What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

Please help. I'm very frustrated!
"
Armi23 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am quite new to POE. Metamorph is my second league that I play and the truth is that I feel it extremely difficult! Bosses tear you apart many times in one hit, I think GGG was very high in adjusting the difficulty!

I have followed this guide and actually got 6k of ES... the maximum that I think will get with my current currency. I have activated the chaos inoculation node and normally works fine but there are bosses that kill me with one shoot, it is even as if they go through the ES and they hit me directly to the life that is one. All my resistances are at 75% cap even the majority are for over 100%
What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

Please help. I'm very frustrated!

I am by no means an expert and it has been a few leagues since I last played this build but what I noticed immediately are your flasks. You are missing defensive flasks like basalt and granite. Those can help a lot avoiding one shots. Also you are specced out of CI (iam guessing to play hybrid) but your gear is missing a lot of energy shield or life.

Both or your rings are very bad stat wise. Yes they have tons of res but no Life or energy shield.
"
CodeEmperor wrote:

I am by no means an expert and it has been a few leagues since I last played this build but what I noticed immediately are your flasks. You are missing defensive flasks like basalt and granite. Those can help a lot avoiding one shots. Also you are specced out of CI (iam guessing to play hybrid) but your gear is missing a lot of energy shield or life.

Both or your rings are very bad stat wise. Yes they have tons of res but no Life or energy shield.

Thank you! I will take note about the flasks and equipment, especially the rings! About the CI node I sometimes remove it to see if I can endure a little more using life and ES at the same time!!
I appreciate your comments and thanks for your time!
"
Roamy1 wrote:
Now that I've reached higher maps, I feel so squishy... Is Jugg or guardian version of this build just a ton better nowadays?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in the answer, I've been busy with IRL stuff since new year.

I haven't played this build in a long time, but it's been nerfed pretty hard indeed. If I were to play a HoA build today, I would probably go with a necro, but I think this occultist version is still viable, just not as op as it once was. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info