[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

I managed to push this build past 3Mill dps with

by filling the socket the vicious projectiles opens up with an empower, the empower will dubble dip cus it will benefit from the +3 and give +4-6 to the Herald,i needed to pickup 2 mana reservation notes but i think it's well worth it.

Thanks for the build btw really enjoying it ^^
Last edited by Turtlepower23 on Jan 14, 2019, 11:40:04 PM
Build is greate)) Can you check my character am i ready for UberElder pls?
P.S. i ve got 11k of energy shield. Is it enough for UberElder?
P.S.S NVM UberElder killed with 1 death by my fault (Didnt see Shapers slam)
Last edited by __DeadMorose__ on Jan 14, 2019, 6:02:27 PM
Hey great build! really fun!

Can you do all Content or what can u do with a Tabula and a 6L Quill Rain?
thank you very much

Last edited by XulaZ on Jan 14, 2019, 2:11:30 PM
"
XulaZ wrote:
Hey great build! really fun!

Can you do all Content or what can u do with a Tabula and a 6L Quill Rain?
thank you very much

Hi, I'm glad you're having fun! :)

If you have experience in the UElder fight, you can probably take it down with a Tabula, but it'll be much more comfortable with a real chest. If you haven't killed him a lot and don't really know the mechanics, I'd recommend waiting to have a decent chest :)

Cheers!
Thanks for the reply!

One more thing! i noticed its hard to cap elemental resist and thatyours isnt fully capped too

Isnt it a big problem? what should i do? thank you again
Thanks for the reply!

One more thing! i noticed its hard to cap elemental resist and thatyours isnt fully capped too

Isnt it a big problem? what should i do? thank you again

Resolute Tec affects the herald? is it really important? can i delay it or should i get it at lvl 60sh as u said on the guide?

And last thing... When should i go CI? what level? or how many ES should i have before going CI?

Sorry for all the questions! thank you again!
Last edited by XulaZ on Jan 15, 2019, 2:46:30 PM
Great guide and I am going to give this a try :)

I have a quick question, as I have a corrupted 6 link chest, do you know if there is a green gem you could swap on your crawler for another red?

WHen I make some currency I want to swap it out as you have listed .. however I got lucky on this 6 link chest drop, just not that its corrupted and I cant change the colors :(

Thanks again for a great guide!!
Hoping build didn`t get nerfed in 3.6
Want to play it.
But not in Betrayal xD
Plan to get last 36 challenge today, and quit =)
why it would be nerfed? It's not even fast build, there at least 10 faster and cheaper builds that is stronger.
-
Last edited by tritestuff on Jan 16, 2019, 10:11:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info