[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
TeosMaoMao wrote:
"
Greefer wrote:
"
So how are people using the crafted bow with Discipline? Even with Enlighten level 4 and all of the mana reservation nodes in the tree, my unreserved mana would be at 0 according to PoB. Obviously we can craft -6-7 mana cost of abilities on rings, but I'd rather have ES recharge rate on my rings.

Yeah I dont know how to run Discipline with the crawler either :(

There is a 4% mana reduced node below CI node..You missed that one.

I had that one, and the big one on the left. I ended up going and grabbing the 12% in the tree on the right side.
"
"
TeosMaoMao wrote:

There is a 4% mana reduced node below CI node..You missed that one.

I had that one, and the big one on the left. I ended up going and grabbing the 12% in the tree on the right side.

you need to switch out the added fire damage gem for maim.
Even if don't have a helmet with % reduced mana reserved (easy with bound fossil), all you need is to grab Sovereignty, the node beneath CI and the node above Necromantic Aegis
Those should put you at 4% unreserved mana, don't need the last one with the helmet mod.

You can also run hatred with a 20% enchant if you get all the reservation nodes and have the reservation mod on the helmet.
Thanks for the guide, I'm absolutely loving this build and after starting this league late if felt pretty strong with minimal investment. Recently I jumped into red maps and I'm having some survivability issues. Can anyone make any recommendations on where to focus next on upgrades? Note I only have 1-2 Ex in funds so not a huge budget at this point.

My gear:
Spoiler

Don't have anything special on Jewels just some yellow es/minion atk spd ones plus the poison yourself one.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hey one more question
when should i use elemental euqilibrium and what do i need n order for it to proc and increase my dps (on this build)? i mean the cold/light damage is to attacks right? we will proc with our rain of arrows? or does it affects the crawler too?

thank you very much again!
Last edited by XulaZ on Jan 19, 2019, 5:00:05 AM
"
XulaZ wrote:
Hey one more question
when should i use elemental euqilibrium and what do i need n order for it to proc and increase my dps (on this build)? i mean the cold/light damage is to attacks right? we will proc with our rain of arrows? or does it affects the crawler too?

thank you very much again!

That's correct. I've took EE right after getting sixth link for added fire on my gear. It's almost pointless before.
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.
Last edited by Puttatos on Jan 19, 2019, 6:19:09 PM
Awesome build ! It made most end game stuff trivial. I crafted a crazy +3 bow. With the lvl 3 empower, I use maim instead of added fire damage because of mana reservation but now I am a bit confused about the Equilibrium part.

I have cold damage on a ring because I used to make fire damage with added fire. Now I guess it is useless/bad. I remember reading I should switch somethings after I use maim.

Was it swaping chaos golem for lightning golem ? I also red somthing about using corrupted soul strike corrupted with lightning damage... Should I drop the ring and keep everything has is ?

Can someone help me with that ? I know it is only fine tuning but I like the bow so much ahah
Hey !
one more question to you all

My boots have add 1-56 lightning damage to attacks if you havent killed recently

Since i dont kill anything with rain of arrow... only the crawler does... is this going to make Elemental Equilibrium work?? or do i need a jewell with that on my skill tree?

thank you very much!
"
Slowzombie wrote:
Spoiler
Awesome build ! It made most end game stuff trivial. I crafted a crazy +3 bow. With the lvl 3 empower, I use maim instead of added fire damage because of mana reservation but now I am a bit confused about the Equilibrium part.

I have cold damage on a ring because I used to make fire damage with added fire. Now I guess it is useless/bad. I remember reading I should switch somethings after I use maim.

Was it swaping chaos golem for lightning golem ? I also red somthing about using corrupted soul strike corrupted with lightning damage... Should I drop the ring and keep everything has is ?

Can someone help me with that ? I know it is only fine tuning but I like the bow so much ahah

@ Slowzombie

If you switch from "Added Fire Damage" support gem, then you can respec out the "Elemental Equilibrium" keystone in your passive tree and do not care at all of the cold damage from you ring, which is indeed now "useless".
I would definitely keep the Chaos Golem though, as in my opinion, survival is the most critical point. For damage, the Crawler does enough ! :-)

"
XulaZ wrote:
Spoiler
Hey !
one more question to you all

My boots have add 1-56 lightning damage to attacks if you havent killed recently

Since i dont kill anything with rain of arrow... only the crawler does... is this going to make Elemental Equilibrium work?? or do i need a jewell with that on my skill tree?

thank you very much!

@ Xulaz

Yes, your boots enchantment will do the trick for "Elemental Equilibrium".

The only danger is when you manage to kill a monster with "Rain of Arrows", but I agree it should not happen often !

"
Gorrim wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the guide, I'm absolutely loving this build and after starting this league late if felt pretty strong with minimal investment. Recently I jumped into red maps and I'm having some survivability issues. Can anyone make any recommendations on where to focus next on upgrades? Note I only have 1-2 Ex in funds so not a huge budget at this point.

My gear:
Spoiler

Don't have anything special on Jewels just some yellow es/minion atk spd ones plus the poison yourself one.

Thanks in advance for your help!

@ Gorrim

I do not know how much your "Skin of the Loyal" brings in total ES, but I am pretty sure that a good ES 6L Vaal Regalia is your next goal.

How much ES are you currently sitting at ?

If you keep your "Skin of the Loyal", as it gives a huge % increase, be sure to have some jewels with "Flat ES" (+ XX to maximum Energy Shield), it should increase your ES by a lot.

Also, you can roll some blessed orbs on your belt to bring the implicit closer to the max (you currently have +14, it can go to +20).

Know as well that the best belt for this build is in fact a Rare Crystal Belt with the Delve modifier "+10-16% increased Energy Shield from Body Armor" but you must first get a good ES 6L Vaal Regalia...

Hopes it helps, good luck !

And what you think about Zealots Oath? i see a lot of people using it
is it worth?
thank you

Any map mods i should avoid?
Last edited by XulaZ on Jan 21, 2019, 3:27:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info