[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Jespetin wrote:
How should I increase my single target DPS?

I think you should use another support gem instead of VP, since your bow already gives VP. This will raise mana issues. But they can have a better solution then completely wasting a gem link. Another big thing is Empower gem. It is a 90% more damage multiplier in that bow of yours. Without this two steps you are completely wasting all 3 of your bow prefixes.

"
Derdy wrote:
I was just trying out my luck with coloring my vaal regalia with some chromes and managed to get 2B 2R 2G ... which green gem do I drop from the herald link and which blue gem should I add? So far its HoAg - added fire- damage on full life - minion damage... what should the last blue and green gems be?

PoB shows Elemental focus as the biggest one with a pathetic 18% damage multiplier and an ugly 1.3 mana multiplier. I'd suggest buying Skin of the Loyal instead. It is the single best low budget armor for this, which solves a lot an gives a lot. There is no reason to bother with any other armor until you are looking at 700+es pieces and have enough chromes.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 6, 2019, 12:25:55 PM
"
Fortran775 wrote:
PoB shows Elemental focus as the biggest one with a pathetic 18% damage multiplier and an ugly 1.3 mana multiplier. I'd suggest buying Skin of the Loyal instead. It is the single best low budget armor for this, which solves a lot an gives a lot. There is no reason to bother with any other armor until you are looking at 700+es pieces and have enough chromes.

He can go for a Minion speed gem if he really has to socket a second blue.
can i swap enfeeble for despair if i have a 30% higher despair effect helm enchant? or is enfeeble still better
Last edited by Sajwo on Jan 6, 2019, 2:56:45 PM
Ok, fixed everything now. Works really well!
"
Fortran775 wrote:

Better than Shavronne's?
Is it best to buy the bow unlinked (6link) and craft and then link it yourself?

a 6L 86 elder bow without even crafts is already 6-10 ex..

Thanks
"
HungriTerri wrote:
"
Fortran775 wrote:

I'd suggest buying Skin of the Loyal instead. It is the single best low budget armor for this, which solves a lot an gives a lot.

Better than Shavronne's?

Shav's might be better because it comes with a free hatred aura. But 6l Shav's costs like a 6l 700+es regalia so it ins't exactly a low budget armor.
"
yongsoo wrote:

Thanks

You actually need just elder ilvl 80 bow and it will be much cheaper to link this bow yourself then buying existing one. As a budget solution you may buy 6l short bow, they're really cheap(15-20c) but your bow won't be a 7-link in this case, but still will be much better than Quill Rain.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Jan 7, 2019, 4:24:49 AM
"
Sajwo wrote:
can i swap enfeeble for despair if i have a 30% higher despair effect helm enchant? or is enfeeble still better

One is an offensive aura the other is a defensive aura there is nothing to compare between the two. Just like swapping temp chains for poachers mark. If you can take the beating you can go ahead and use the offensive one. The dps from despair is negligible on shaper, dps it shows 4% increase even with the helm enchant compared to when poachers give frenzy charges to the Crawler (~23% increase).

"
yongsoo wrote:

Thanks

6L is a gamble, you can try it yourself and do it in 50 fusings or you can go 4k fusings deep and still not able to do it. 6ex is the max for a 6l since thats the price of the prophecy, if an item is popular and everyone is trying to 6L it like a loreweave for example it goes down to 2-3ex but for an elder thicket bow 6ex is how much it is going to cost. I did al the crafting and 6s and 6l myself and it cost in total 14-15ex. 10ex crafting long 6s 800 jewlers, average 6l ~1400k fusings.
wow trying to hit level 20 vicious is like hitting the lottery..

is a level 18 vicious projectiles even worth stopping at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info