[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

You'd probably want something like Desecrate+Offering in that chant. Maybe with Ball Lightning as a defense if you have +es on hit watchers eye. There are several issues with all that:

1. You need there reduced HoA mana enchantment. Gl with getting it on Asenath's. Though prices for that enchantment look funny on all relevant helmets.

2. You are starving for gem sockets in late game so you don't have sockets for anything besides desecrate+offering and ball lightning and even for those you pay dearly.

3. Those spells work fine on a simple cwdt-ic link.
I'm seriously doing something wrong here...

I think I'm following the gear fairly well - currently at level 72.
Gems aren't fully up yet (considering buying the last few, to be honest), but my damage is about 1/100th of what the PoB says for this build - still need the last few jewels as well.

Currently sitting at 9K avg. dmg on my crawler's tailspike (around 150K with 40 stacks of Virulence) -.-

Sure, stuff dies if the explosions (from ascendancy) happen - but otherwise, it kinda feels like it needs several hits to kill stuff - and that's just on t5-8 maps :/

I fucked up somewhere and I can't for the life of me, see where..

PoB-link, as of writing this: https://pastebin.com/2g8zE1sh

Edit:
Added a 21 HoA : https://pastebin.com/2kRwe181
271K with 40 stacks of Virulence
Last edited by Tagger on Jan 5, 2019, 10:57:46 PM
"
littlezoe wrote:

Yes you should have lightning or cold to attacks.

Does this change if you're planning to run Hatred too? I have a Watcher's Eye with added cold damage while Hatred is active, but I'm not sure how that damage will interact with the crawler.
"
Tagger wrote:

I've loaded your PoB and it shows 500k+ for me. You add 9 poisons for Vile Toxins and it shows 775k. You are fine, you just need more levels, a better tree and better items. Equillibrium with some light/cold dmg puts you at almost 900k. Add Spirit Offering lvl8 on your cwdt link and you are over a mil.

"
HungriTerri wrote:
I'm not sure how that damage will interact with the crawler.
It will destroy the whole show. You should drop that watchers eye.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 6, 2019, 12:12:36 AM
"
Fortran775 wrote:
"
Tagger wrote:

I've loaded your PoB and it shows 500k+ for me. You add 9 poisons for Vile Toxins and it shows 775k. You are fine, you just need more levels, a better tree and better items. Equillibrium with some light/cold dmg puts you at almost 900k. Add Spirit Offering lvl8 on your cwdt link and you are over a mil.

Gained a few levels and changed a little bit.
Thanks for the tips! :)
Going insanely smooth now, on T12+
Hey guys
Let me start by gratz you on the guide, its amazing and unique.

I have a few doubts about it thought

1.- the crawler does fire dmg physical and chaos? If so and i use EE and my RoA does chaos dmg (because of the poisn stuff?) would that make my crawler do less dmg? The same with the soulstriker that adds chaos dmg to attacks. Or the chaos dmg doesnt activate EE.?

2.- i see that some People use maim on the bow when they switch to the elder one. When should i swap to maim and which gem should i take out?

3.- i bought a 6 link vaal regalía and i was wondering if there is a guide to make a great one as with the bow.

Thats all for now ty in advance for helping me out <3
"
maalbohu1991 wrote:
Hey guys
Let me start by gratz you on the guide, its amazing and unique.

I have a few doubts about it thought

1.- the crawler does fire dmg physical and chaos? If so and i use EE and my RoA does chaos dmg (because of the poisn stuff?) would that make my crawler do less dmg? The same with the soulstriker that adds chaos dmg to attacks. Or the chaos dmg doesnt activate EE.?

1. Chaos isn't an element, so it won't affect EE. You need an element on your RoA to activate EE, so the fire dmg on the crawler does even more dmg.
Last edited by Tagger on Jan 6, 2019, 1:20:59 AM
Been playing this build for a few weeks now, and love it. Sunk a good deal of currency into it and crafted some good stuff.

Managed to craft that last night to upgrade my old helm. 15.7k ES with a bated breath on and enough damage to phase Uber elder in seconds.
Thanks for posting the guide.
Last edited by Begasaur on Jan 6, 2019, 4:15:30 AM
I was just trying out my luck with coloring my vaal regalia with some chromes and managed to get 2B 2R 2G, that's probably the closest I will get it to having that many off colors with the very limited chromes I have so the question is.. which green gem do I drop from the herald link and which blue gem should I add? So far its HoAg - added fire- damage on full life - minion damage... what should the last blue and green gems be?
How should I increase my single target DPS? Still lvl 90, got 13.148 ES but would like to add some DMG next. Which nodes should I go for or gem links?

Don't really want to swap over to the shaper gloves version, then get enough reduced mana reservation for Hatred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info