3.4.3e Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Reduced the damage of the Turong's dash skill as it was dealing much more damage than intended.

I suppose that means Unstable Weta explosions are as intended. That damn NZ bug, being small and hard to spot in the crowd, is the most dangerous monster in the mine. Shattering or other ways of destroying corpses remains mandatory then...
Last edited by Dex8172 on Oct 9, 2018, 6:45:32 PM
this patch either broke me or the SA realm entirely, all my chars appear as Error League
Am I the one here thinking whats search is not even halfbaked? Its like 1/4.
Whats the meaning of search if you cannot locate and see next\previous node found by search. The map in this time of league is already huge. So the search as it is now is pretty useless and looks like a small bone to the big doggy. like.. what? What was that?

Also directions to the unknown good to have.
But I doubt it will be added at all.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
Whats the meaning of search if you cannot locate and see next\previous node found by search. The map in this time of league is already huge. So the search as it is now is pretty useless and looks like a small bone to the big doggy. like.. what? What was that?

Agreed, the search is absolutely awful and frustrating right now.
It really needs a thing you can click that cycles through the results, ie. "1/3 found" that you can click to get the next result.
Still no fixing on sulphite costs, turning out to be even worse than bestiary.
"
KirottuPrkl wrote:
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

Agreed, the search is absolutely awful and frustrating right now.
It really needs a thing you can click that cycles through the results, ie. "1/3 found" that you can click to get the next result.

ggg really needs a UX expert
I'm not finding any Voltaxic Sulfite now. Tried three Act 7 areas, so far. Anybody else?

Never mind, found some in fourth area. I'm used to it popping up everywhere, I guess.
Last edited by KingJim2939 on Oct 9, 2018, 7:32:11 PM
The search is a bit meh and no changes to delve bosses? Still broken scaling. =/
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.3e Patch Notes

Warped Regurgitators can no longer be spectred. This prevents a bug where some spectred Warped Regurgitators spawned a zombie corpse when entering an area. This zombie corpse used an invisible Soul Mortar skill which could kill players in Hideouts.

This doesn't seem so much as a fix as it does a work around. I haven't tried specing Warped Regurgitators but hearing we have less options to spec never sounds good. Not when there isn't a huge pool of "good" monsters to spec.

It's probably nothing, but this just seems backwards to me. There's a bug with this interaction, but instead of trying to solve it, it comes off as, well... we couldn't fix it so we just took the entire ability away to spec them.

#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Oct 9, 2018, 7:56:20 PM
Is anyone else reporting issues in the mines? Me and a few friends are having major connection issues since patch came out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info