3.4.3e Patch Notes

"
MNNoxMortem wrote:

I recommend OBS because it's free and super easy to use.

It really looks easy, thanks!
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
The new search box is barely usable. You have to scan the whole mine in order to check if there is a match somewhere for EACH node you're looking for, and the highlight is not very visible.

WHY don't you use the EXACT SAME display as on your own website for the passive tree ?? very visible yellow highlight, with yellow dots on the border in order to show where we have to scroll (so we immediately know if there is a matching node) ?
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 10, 2018, 4:10:38 PM
I feel like my flame golems are broken now. Now they have half range of magma ball and they attack too late, and i must first face tank all of the monsters first. Golems now use immolate nad flame wave more often wich dps sucks and i feel that overall golem dps is cut a half. Before this change the attacks of golems are directional of character position.
I noticed a few other posts about the patch stopping at near completion. I am unable to complete the patch; stuck at 38 MB left. I've tried numerous times over the last hour or so and the behavior is the same.

Any idea what is going on? BTW, I'm using the stand-alone client.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, cuz i've not read through all the pages.

But with you guys "fixing" spectres idling, you made it much much worse, somehow.

When i switched over to my summoner to do dailys, i found that my spectres now just sat idle at my location, they would attack once or twice whenever i summoned a skeleton -> that way. (or ball lightning like some builds use)
Just direct them. But the problem is, they just stop and idle. They do nothing on their own anymore.

My elreon mission for example, it was only my skellies doing anything at all. The spectres happily sat and protected me like the raise zombie behavior.
Before spectres atleast had the decency of attacking on their own when mobs get nearby, or whenever you sheildcharge into a pack.
Now they just sit there.

I'd advise you guys to look this up, because either this is a nerf or a newly introduced bug, i didn't have the said bug you fixed in this patch.
But well now i do.

Finally got my main piece of item tho so i'm rerolling, but i thought i'd let u guys know about it.
Spectres atm is so passive it's not even funny.
I've been very disappointed with your work on the bugs lately. You correct some mistakes, but you multiply others. After the last update, the lag was many times more, endless departures from the game - in particular the Moscow server. Periodically fly aura and is not considered armor. What a simple mob on the map T12 oneshot to 60K armor, and the boss on the map T16 causes damage by 10-15 percent. I recommend that you start testing your changes before you install them on production servers. Once again very disappointed in Your work lately - negligent and irresponsible approach was dominirovali!
What has happened to our summoned creatures?

My spectres are no longer doing anything, they just fly around being idle with god knows what.
I am using Kitava Heralds and they are not completely useless. Also my fire golem is acting weird.
can't see myself using that search much. the visualisation is not sufficient, just like with the atlas you can barely see where the flashing element is.

and why didn't you implement a counter of open/completed nodes by type while you were at it. delving around randomly without any bigger purpose is just boring as fuck as such, especially if delve goes to core and you have to do that shit every league from scratch. even a simple counter provides the player with milestones to reach (1 of every type of node, 100 sulfite I, II and III each completed, etc.)

that list could be used to directly select the next kind of delve you want to do then (e.g. items monster level 78 -> click and you're there on the map instead having to scroll around). if sb wants me to, I could make a mockup of how that would look
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Matohota wrote:
I noticed a few other posts about the patch stopping at near completion. I am unable to complete the patch; stuck at 38 MB left. I've tried numerous times over the last hour or so and the behavior is the same.

Any idea what is going on? BTW, I'm using the stand-alone client.

many people on this forum these days would tell you that that is your fault, not ggg's ;-)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Cannot play the game anymore, since this patch released.
I have a max of like 5 minutes play time and then the game just randomly crashes to desktop without giving any error message or log entry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info