[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Hello,

I'm trying your build, but i'm having a really bad time... i hope you can help me to understand what i'm missing

I've only done the first 2 labs, and i'm trying desperately to do the third one but i just can't, i've died at least 15 times trying because i lack of single target dps

I've been running severals maps since then and got some gear, but i'm still unable to defeat Izaro and i'm pretty sure it is mandatory to start running this build

So could you help me and give me some advises to defeat him? Do i need to change my gem setup for this fight?

I'have got another question,
how do you make Glacial Cascade proc with this weapon? I don't get it..

My char name is NyubeeBoom,
Thanks in advance and hopefully i'll get out of the countless death spiral :(
Hey Nyubee8,

you can't trigger GC with your sword, because of the Resolute Technique corruption.
With RT you can't do critical strikes, but to trigger the socketed spell, you have to deal a meele critical strike...
So, the sword is basically bricked... sorry about that.
"
MorganLeFlay wrote:
Hey Nyubee8,

you can't trigger GC with your sword, because of the Resolute Technique corruption.
With RT you can't do critical strikes, but to trigger the socketed spell, you have to deal a meele critical strike...
So, the sword is basically bricked... sorry about that.

Oh... ok =(
Well thanks for the information!

I did it!!! Thanks a lot :))
Last edited by Nyubee8 on Apr 16, 2019, 6:18:50 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
Spoiler
"
First off I want to say thank you for this great build guide.

I was always fascinated with Autobombers and I used this build as a base. I´m not a big fan of Cospris/Lyco and the new WOrb makes it quite easy to gain a decent source of single target DPS with a 4L.

I use the following items and gems:
Items & Gems

It works like charm for everything up to T15. For my Elder map boss I switch towards a Bosskiller, but the map clear on this Autobomber is just amazing. Intervetions do actually fuck me up big time. The slow from temp chains is just not enought, just as the single dps. But its okay, for everything else: Incursions, Memories, Delve and Beasts this is great.
Only thing im missing atm is a HH. Inspired learning give a nice idea of it, but its not the same.

Big thanks again to b0moodc!
Hello, I am positive your build would be better off as an elementalist if you're not using Cospri's Malice. I don't judge you, but actively choosing not to use it is definitely one of the more... original ideas I've seen.

I recommend you check out Abberath's Hooves since that will synergise better with your Phase Run and Doryani's Catalyst.

Thanks for the answer. I started the league with this in mind, going crit WOrb and making some sort of Autobomber. But I couldn´t get the crit consistency on the HoT and HoI. I rerolled and used Hooves for leveling. But they cap you on movement speed, since they get some kind of step drop if your movement speed goes beyond 160%. In addition the single target damage is definately lower than WOrb.
What are the links you used for the single target setup in your shaper video?
Ever since discovering this build for the first time, i think it was on cutedog streams some leagues ago its been my favourite and go to almost every league. i just started playing again this league after quitting after first week and wanna farm a headhunter for now so i play with mf gear. just discovered your guide and man using Zeel's Amplifier is such a good idea. i didnt even know about this shield until i read it here and man i have to say it feels pretty good to use. so thanks for that!

i optimized my build for speed burial chambers(t6) farming. as soon as i can afford headhunter i think i will try to get this char to 100(without mf gear obviously). so if anyone interested if mf is possible. yes it is, but dont expect to farm red tier maps. its perfect for lowtier speed clearing. set your atlas up for t6 farm, its very good this league imo. you can try burials, lair or shaped alleyways.

"
FancyBird69 wrote:
What are the links you used for the single target setup in your shaper video?
I updated the video description to reflect the setup.

"
finn27390 wrote:
Ever since discovering this build for the first time, i think it was on cutedog streams some leagues ago its been my favourite and go to almost every league. i just started playing again this league after quitting after first week and wanna farm a headhunter for now so i play with mf gear. just discovered your guide and man using Zeel's Amplifier is such a good idea. i didnt even know about this shield until i read it here and man i have to say it feels pretty good to use. so thanks for that!

i optimized my build for speed burial chambers(t6) farming. as soon as i can afford headhunter i think i will try to get this char to 100(without mf gear obviously). so if anyone interested if mf is possible. yes it is, but dont expect to farm red tier maps. its perfect for lowtier speed clearing. set your atlas up for t6 farm, its very good this league imo. you can try burials, lair or shaped alleyways.
Hey there, thank you for the positive feedback and for the heads up to people wanting to invest in a mf setup. Best of luck with the drops, and enjoy the journey :)
Hello,

I respecced one of my characters (Xeno_HeresyIntensifies) into this build, got myself some cheap starter gear and so far it's quite fun (never tried an autobomber before). Currently I am still leveling Gems.

Out of curiosity I tried some higher tier maps for quicker gem leveling (up to t11) and could clear the trash quite easily, however obviously Syndicate members and red beasts completely destroy me.

What would you recommend to upgrade ASAP/first after leveling gems to improve single target DPS/survivability?

Thanks for the build and in advance for advice!
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello,

I respecced one of my characters (Xeno_HeresyIntensifies) into this build, got myself some cheap starter gear and so far it's quite fun (never tried an autobomber before). Currently I am still leveling Gems.

Out of curiosity I tried some higher tier maps for quicker gem leveling (up to t11) and could clear the trash quite easily, however obviously Syndicate members and red beasts completely destroy me.

What would you recommend to upgrade ASAP/first after leveling gems to improve single target DPS/survivability?

Thanks for the build and in advance for advice!
Hello, I very heavily recommend a Watcher's Eye and Insanity gloves, but everything else is good enough for the time being.

PS: I'm not sure you noticed, but you broke the game by socketing 4 Grand Spectrum.
Oops, yea I did this very early in the morning, will swap out the 4th spectrum for a watcher's, thanks. :)

.edit: Got a +crit watcher's and managed to 6link my calamity, yay. I think my biggest problem is not having leech on my boots for now, gotta get that next I assume. For bosses I am currently using Vaal Breach, semi-works.
Last edited by XenoPOE on Apr 17, 2019, 9:27:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info