[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
sandersan wrote:

Managed to beat Shaper today with this setup (synth league), been playing autobomber since 4 leagues ago first time I managed to even get close killing Shaper with an autobomber. Any thoughts on my gear or easy improvements? Any big mistakes?

https://pastebin.com/ySv7jPiv

going to try to kill uber elder next
Hello, things seem to be working out for you, so that's good enough. There are a bunch of things I do not quite understand, such as double Increased Critical Strikes on Herald of Ice and none on Herald of Thunder, but I won't question it, since the current iteration of your build has drifted away from the guide significantly. Congratulations on your feat, I'm positive you could make many improvements.
Last edited by b0moodc on Apr 3, 2019, 1:13:01 AM
"
Hello, things seem to be working out for you, so that's good enough. There are a bunch of things I do not quite understand, such as double Increased Critical Strikes on Herald of Ice and none on Herald of Thunder, but I won't question it, since the current iteration of your build has drifted away from the guide significantly. Congratulations on your feat, I'm positive you could make many improvements.

Oh snap I was swapping some skill gems around and left 2 critical strikes in my herald of ice setup, thanks for letting me know.

Last league I always mapped with Esh's mirror but recently started using Zeel's after reading the guide, its amazing.

The grand spectrum jewels are also nice, never used them before
Last edited by sandersan on Apr 3, 2019, 3:44:39 AM
Just curious, what about those new Circle of Regret Rings with Herald Effect up to 100%? is this not something this build would feast on?

I know this is not made for bossing, but any advice on what’s the best way to maximize single target damage? Is it dual wield Cospri’s? Or maybe have a mini COC set up? Talking out of curiosity, just for the memes.
"
Tridom wrote:
Just curious, what about those new Circle of Regret Rings with Herald Effect up to 100%? is this not something this build would feast on?
No, herald effect does very little for the build (flat damage on Glacial Cascade).

"
nasty69 wrote:
I know this is not made for bossing, but any advice on what’s the best way to maximize single target damage? Is it dual wield Cospri’s? Or maybe have a mini COC set up? Talking out of curiosity, just for the memes.
Cospri's Malice and Lycosidae using Frostbolt in the Cospri's Malice and an Ice Nova Cyclone / Blade Flurry Cast on Critical Strike setup in either the helmet or the body armour. Ditching heralds for the fight, Loreweave is a very complete choice, and if you wish to keep heralds, socket them both in the helmet and stick to a second The Coming Calamity.

This is actually very good damage, it's just not something I advertise often because it is more effort than many people want to go through.
Last edited by b0moodc on Apr 4, 2019, 10:01:15 AM

Got this today as my next upgrade :D
Quick update: since I dismantled my bosskiller when 3.6 came out, I decided to try out the singletarget setup I mentioned earlier using Lycosidae and Cast on Critical Strike with Ice Nova.

Shaper seems like a fair benchmark for dps, so I recorded a run: link

Edit: don't assume that it's trivial based on the video, you still need to avoid getting hit at all costs, specially if not using a life flask.
Last edited by b0moodc on Apr 4, 2019, 1:39:37 PM
Hello why no glacial cascade convertion to cold?, what should we AIM ( mandatory gems etc in the build )???
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
isnt empower 3 or 4 better than power charge on crit support in the 6 link normal herald of thunder lineup? i mean we get power charges from ascendancy and assassins mark ring tho
"
b0moodc wrote:
Quick update: since I dismantled my bosskiller when 3.6 came out, I decided to try out the singletarget setup I mentioned earlier using Lycosidae and Cast on Critical Strike with Ice Nova.

Shaper seems like a fair benchmark for dps, so I recorded a run: link

Edit: don't assume that it's trivial based on the video, you still need to avoid getting hit at all costs, specially if not using a life flask.

That is a very nice shaper run for an autobomber. gj

It's way smoother than my runs also more damage.

Can I see the gear you used?

Oh also I think you only have to use 1 frost bolt jewel?

Last edited by sandersan on Apr 7, 2019, 4:19:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info