[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
rav3nspirit wrote:
So I'm comming with pretty good news for you guys!

I theory crafted my version of autobomber with the new cluster jewels and new way to kill tough single target. You can check my character Chromák and here is a brief list of things u need to make it work:

Medium cluster jewels
2x Self-fullfilling prophecy - mandatory for 2 % crit chance of heralds - we dont use watchers eye nor Hatred!
2x Heraldry - mandatory because we want all 5 heralds running for our beautiful Endbringer
and then boom: as many Endbringers as possible for huuuuge damage boost. It's 25% increased for EACH HERALD affecting you and we have 5 heralds which means 125% increased damage! I use 3x Endbringer atm so it is 375% increased damage!

To run 5 heralds we need exactly 2x Heraldry, 1x circle of fear 39+% mana reservation + 1x circle of regret also 39+% mana reservation (mana reservation can be further improved by life and mana catalysts) and 1x enlighten lvl3 for the three other heralds.

The huge damage boost from Endbringers means we can use only 5L on our heralds and it still clears everything in maps without trouble. That means we can run both herald of ice and thunder in our single 6-link chest (I use carcass so I can use Esh's mirror instead Zeel amplifier - all that flat damage from Esh is multiplied by 375% Endbringer!).

Wait so what do we use our helmet for? That's right! We use pseudo-6link helmet for CoC Ice nova! And Cospri + Lycosidae in weapon swap. That means we press X and we become CoC Ice Nova Assassin with 375% increased damage from 3x Endbringer!

So far I cleared some T16 maps no problem (need to weapon swap for some Rare Delirium big mobs if we dont skip them) and I also killed T16 Veritania without much trouble at charcter level 82. And I started with this build just today.

Total budget so far was less than 10ex. Also if you guys see any possible improvements or have any other ideas, please share them! (And yes, I know headhunter and Aul ammy with Haste would be cool, but I'm out of currency atm)
Your good news are what I've been replying to thread replies since 3.9. As for the cluster jewels, who would have guessed that you can stack heralds on a herald build. Insane. Congrats on your findings.
"
b0moodc wrote:
Your good news are what I've been replying to thread replies since 3.9. As for the cluster jewels, who would have guessed that you can stack heralds on a herald build. Insane. Congrats on your findings.

Well since you're the one who few answers above this claimed it's not possible to play autobomber on budget lower than a headhunter and to be able to take down bosses or even guardians, which is both achieved with this autobomber version on a low budget...

Also you said both heraldry and self-fullfilling prophecy are bad and those are exactly the build-enabling elements in this autobomber version.

Also I dont know how you've been "replying my good news to thread replies since 3.9" because my good news is completely built around cluster jewels and herald stacking which was not a thing in 3.9.

That said I dont know what's really your problem and what is your salt based on.
"
rav3nspirit wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:

Well since you're the one who few answers above this claimed it's not possible to play autobomber on budget lower than a headhunter and to be able to take down bosses or even guardians, which is both achieved with this autobomber version on a low budget...

Also you said both heraldry and self-fullfilling prophecy are bad and those are exactly the build-enabling elements in this autobomber version.

Also I dont know how you've been "replying my good news to thread replies since 3.9" because my good news is completely built around cluster jewels and herald stacking which was not a thing in 3.9.

That said I dont know what's really your problem and what is your salt based on.
I've been telling people to use CoCS Ice Nova in the helmet as a budget alternative to very expensive gear since boss hp was buffed.

Now I did say that Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is a bait, which it kind of is, because it is always worse than Hatred + Watcher's Eye (and I recommend that you swap your amulet for Aul's Uprising to fit them as soon as possible). Combined with replacing your two Self-Fulfilling Prophecy for Purposeful Harbinger, you'd be looking at -0.2% crit chance, -50% crit multiplier, 50% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage, 36% more Cold Damage (which double-dip on Storm Cascade, and up to two other helpful mods.
"
b0moodc wrote:
I've been telling people to use CoCS Ice Nova in the helmet as a budget alternative to very expensive gear since boss hp was buffed.

Now I did say that Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is a bait, which it kind of is, because it is always worse than Hatred + Watcher's Eye (and I recommend that you swap your amulet for Aul's Uprising to fit them as soon as possible). Combined with replacing your two Self-Fulfilling Prophecy for Purposeful Harbinger, you'd be looking at -0.2% crit chance, -50% crit multiplier, 50% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage, 36% more Cold Damage (which double-dip on Storm Cascade, and up to two other helpful mods.

Oh didn't know that, yeah the CoC Ice nova part is I saw on some random profile so it's not definitely my idea.

The Aul Hatred sounds really nice, but along with crit watcher's eye it is gonna be out of my budget for quite a long time. Luckily the dmg boost from Enbringers (im using 4 now) is good enough to clear T16s even with delirium on this cheap setup. Also I've just killed Minotaur on elemental equilibrium map with 1 death.

I'll also try to get Tailwind boots which could be nice for additional speed.

I also tested the small cluster jewel with No Witnesses (10% chance to get elusive on kill) and it had really bad uptime because of the functionality where you can refresh it only once it goes off.
Do you have any tips for someone that just doesn't like to use shield charge? Would something like using a spell to trigger HoL and phase run + smoke mine + maybe self-curse be worth considering? I know it's not technically an autobomber, but this playstyle is more comfortable for me to play. Would Cospri's still be the best way to go for ST dmg?

This is kinda what I am talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzG1Q7MV-Z8
"
hijacker979 wrote:
Do you have any tips for someone that just doesn't like to use shield charge? Would something like using a spell to trigger HoL and phase run + smoke mine + maybe self-curse be worth considering? I know it's not technically an autobomber, but this playstyle is more comfortable for me to play. Would Cospri's still be the best way to go for ST dmg?

This is kinda what I am talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzG1Q7MV-Z8
It depends on the content you're running. You can't expect Herald of Thunder to pop every mob in difficult maps, and that's why we use The Rippling Thoughts at all.
Any leveling advice?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Any leveling advice?

I started with 2xPoet's Pens (Arc + Added Cold + Added Lightning in both, Kinetic Bolt + LMP to trigger) then eventually switched to Arc + Controlled Destruction + Lightning Penetration in first PP and Ball Lightning + Lightning Penetration + Slower Projectiles in second one, Barrage + Faster Attacks + Added Lightning as attack. HoT + Lightning Penetration + Increased Critical Strikes + Added Cold; HoI + Ice Bite + Power Charge on Crit + Added Lightning. Berek's Grip to leech life and mana, Karui Ward / Karui Charge to speed up projectiles.
With the cluster changes and the new juicy ring announced for harvest, do you have any plans for a 3.11 autobomber? Really want to try my hand at one this league
"
With the cluster changes and the new juicy ring announced for harvest, do you have any plans for a 3.11 autobomber? Really want to try my hand at one this league

This i wanna know more about using the ring in the build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info