[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

I don't know what to get first to boost my single target dps:
Cospri? Unique Jewels? Helmet? 6L chest?

Can someone give me a light? x.x
"
viniam12 wrote:

Surprisingly your Storm Cascade is on a 3L instead of a 4L and your Cyclone critical strike chance must be abyssmal due to neglecting chance to hit and also lacking Watcher's Eye which is exceptionally valuable for consistency. But of course, you can't possibly run a Cast on Critical Strike - Ice Nova setup without a Cospri's Malice. It just doesn't work without the Frostbolt gem which would more than double your dps.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jul 2, 2020, 4:30:53 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
viniam12 wrote:

Surprisingly your Storm Cascade is on a 3L instead of a 4L and your Cyclone critical strike chance must be abyssmal due to neglecting chance to hit and also lacking Watcher's Eye which is exceptionally valuable for consistency. But of course, you can't possibly run a Cast on Critical Strike - Ice Nova setup without a Cospri's Malice. It just doesn't work without the Frostbolt gem which would more than double your dps.

Thank you, I've been doing this build since 3.9, I find it so fun, but my understanding of the game's numbers and what's best still subpar. I don't have the currency to change my Storm Cascade for now haha. But thank you for the help to find a direction to focus! I hope you find some time to really edit the post to 3.11+
Hey just wanted to say i love the build , if u ever get the time can u check my char out and tell me what might be the best thing to upgrade.
"
CROmare22 wrote:
Hey just wanted to say i love the build , if u ever get the time can u check my char out and tell me what might be the best thing to upgrade.
Hello, your character looks very good for a pure autobomber, though you need to upgrade your flasks (specifically legacy 26% quality Kiara's Determination lasts for 0.8 seconds (26%) longer. I personally think that would let you get a better mod on your Diamond Flask for a noticeable improvement.
hey i wanted to ask, what kind of timeless jewel do you use in brutal restraint? Balbala nasima or asenath?
"
hey i wanted to ask, what kind of timeless jewel do you use in brutal restraint? Balbala nasima or asenath?
This forum thread and my character have been discontinued for some time now. Thank you for the interest and I hope you find your answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info