[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Hey what do you think about zerphi's buff? I think it could be fine for this build.

Edit: Also do you think it can kill t14+ bosses with weapon swap or smth? Ofc with hh stacks up. Was thinking about swapping from selfcurse to autobomber but no idea if boss dps with hh stacks is enough.
Last edited by Oskartut on Mar 11, 2020, 4:57:17 AM
"
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
hey, i love your variant - can you please post your pob?
Hello, I figured you might be interested in my tentative 3.10+ goal (in Standard, adjust version of certain ittems as needed), the gem setup is probably what you're most interested in. I've actually been running it throughout 3.9 (with placeholder items), and it feels OK. Aul's Uprising is still a great amulet, but rares can compete with the new demand for singletarget damage.

can it kill bosses?
My man why do you think I changed the build in the first place...

"
Cassianum wrote:
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is insanely good, can drop crit. chance support, plus 25% multi 'on crit' instead of 'on kill' which is surprise for me. Also Heraldry is good too, I always disliked armour in autobomber build, so will think about non-Calamity bomber to start league with. Dark Messenger is an option to scale aoe without items
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is a bait, Heraldry is bad for autobombers, Dark Messenger is great.

"
Oskartut wrote:
Hey what do you think about zerphi's buff? I think it could be fine for this build.

Edit: Also do you think it can kill t14+ bosses with weapon swap or smth? Ofc with hh stacks up. Was thinking about swapping from selfcurse to autobomber but no idea if boss dps with hh stacks is enough.
Zerphi's Heart seems insane. By definition, it's twice as good. Might very well be worth it, I will play around with it in Standard and let you guys know.

You can kill anything with Headhunter stacks up. You can kill most stuff with good enough gear and Cospri's Malice on weapon swap, no Headhunter stacks (think, conquerors of the atlas, Shaper, etc.).
In which way? Best rolled (2 notables, 1 socket, 5 total, 4 for pathing) 2 medium jewels will cost you 2 points for 2 Prophecies, in occasion if it's not big cluster exclusive node and you must find additional %crit chance. Depth Perception comes to mind and since Transcendent Spirit now have +125 accuracy and shadow socket is bad for it, additional accuracy would be ok. Personally don't want to swap shield for Lycosidae.
Heraldry only for non-Calamity variant
Last edited by Cassianum on Mar 11, 2020, 11:17:39 AM
If I don't have headhunter, what are my options for single-target damage to kill map bosses/guardians?
"
Chibiwong wrote:
If I don't have headhunter, what are my options for single-target damage to kill map bosses/guardians?
Headhunter does very little against most bosses (specially conquerors), so I wouldn't know what to tell you. Either way, it's a bit far-fetched to think that you can kill guardians, of all things, with less than a Headhunter's worth of budget.

Best of luck friend, tame your expectations.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Headhunter does very little against most bosses (specially conquerors), so I wouldn't know what to tell you. Either way, it's a bit far-fetched to think that you can kill guardians, of all things, with less than a Headhunter's worth of budget.

What kind of belt do you recommend for this build if I cannot afford a HH?
"
Chibiwong wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Chibiwong wrote:

What kind of belt do you recommend for this build if I cannot afford a HH?
I don't have any insight on it but just about any belt is a good belt. Get your resists from it, or get rampage from it, or flask mods. It's all great!

3.7k life 1400ES

Currently running this setup in Delirium league.
Pretty solid. Bossing is still a no go.
Any tips or ideas what i could or should change?
bombing is fine im also using 10 cluster jewels

Large jewels:
Spoiler
One with overshock (30% lightning damage 30% effect of shock and shocks can increase damage taken up to 60%)
AND

Sadist (free 60% ele dmg)

One with overshock and corrosive elements (exposure to cold fire and light)

Medium jewels
Spoiler

4 in total all 4 with
Dark messenger (Herald skills have 25% increased AOE and 20% dmg
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Small nodes
Spoiler

3 with Fettle (20 to max life and 10% inc max life
1 with brush with death ( recover 1% of life and ES on kill)

Last edited by Pentacodex on Mar 23, 2020, 7:01:10 AM
"

3.7k life 1400ES

Large jewels:
Spoiler
One with overshock (30% lightning damage 30% effect of shock and shocks can increase damage taken up to 60%)
AND

Medium jewels
Spoiler

4 in total all 4 with
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Small nodes
Spoiler

Well I haven't crunched any numbers on cluster jewels. I understand that Zeel's Amplifier is not all that attractive to you because of your +100% area of effect. Your Shield Charge is very likely extremely slow because of your flasks, gloves and boots. It's a big deal to improve those. Other than that, I guess you don't need Hatred or Watcher's Eye due to Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, and you probably don't need Increased Critical Strikes on Herald of Thunder either. Perhaps look into getting Fortify.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"

3.7k life 1400ES

Large jewels:
Spoiler
AND

Medium jewels
Spoiler

4 in total all 4 with
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Small nodes
Spoiler

Well I haven't crunched any numbers on cluster jewels. I understand that Zeel's Amplifier is not all that attractive to you because of your +100% area of effect. Your Shield Charge is very likely extremely slow because of your flasks, gloves and boots. It's a big deal to improve those. Other than that, I guess you don't need Hatred or Watcher's Eye due to Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, and you probably don't need Increased Critical Strikes on Herald of Thunder either. Perhaps look into getting Fortify.

You think an empower 4 outperforms inspiration in chestplate?

What would you take instead of crit on herald of thunder?
Added lightning , lightning penetration?
Last edited by Pentacodex on Mar 23, 2020, 8:21:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info