[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

any chance of updating the build guide to handle the more difficult content of the game with i'ts life increases in time for 3.10?
I'm also curious to see an update for 3.10, also I don't know if anyone has asked but what is the leveling choice for smooth transition from starting to autobombing?
"
deathadvenger wrote:
I'm also curious to see an update for 3.10, also I don't know if anyone has asked but what is the leveling choice for smooth transition from starting to autobombing?
Storm Brand.
and what about 3.10?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
drklrd wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
deathadvenger wrote:
Storm Brand.

No. Stop suggesting storm brand, storm brand is not a good transition skill for Assasin autobombers, due to the need of getting Runebinder.

A good choice is starting with Lightning tendrils, then you swap to Storm Burst when you get to merveil.
Orb of Storms is actually great advice, thanks. Everything else you said can be scrapped simply because of how painfully slow it is. You're not playing autobomber as your league-starter, and implying that you can spend two orbs of alchemy on two Axiom Perpetuum, you'll have a much faster (in my mind, better) leveling experience using Storm Brand. You do you, but that's just your opinion.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
and what about 3.10?
It's unclear how enemy hp scaling will work in delirium encounters, but it's a direct counter to having just enough damage to oneshot mobs. Definitely doable for the better geared characters if it's anything like delve ~ 600 in terms of tankiness, which is pretty tame, but if it were to scale to, say, delve ~ 1000+, the build would be a complete failure.
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
Thank you! Since the helmet is crazy expensive and I cant seem to find one with 30% more elemental dmg + innervate + a 3rd good mod like concentrated effect or crit chance for spells would just recoloring my armor to use added cold dmg instead of added lightning dmg be a temp fix?
Yes, that would work, though your Herald of Ice will not inflict shock and you'll be relying on Storm Cascade / Shield Charge to proc Herald of Thunder. And that's perfectly fine in nearly all scenarios.

Ah that will work perfect still. Gonna work on recoloring the chest piece then. Appreciate the feedback.

Edit: Yeah after running a beachhead just now it feels much better with the awakened cold dmg and HoT shattering. I finally gave up on creating insanity gloves and opted to buy these instead. Trying to find some good tailwind boots now under 50ex.

hey, i love your variant - can you please post your pob?
"
Hello, I figured you might be interested in my tentative 3.10+ goal (in Standard, adjust version of certain ittems as needed), the gem setup is probably what you're most interested in. I've actually been running it throughout 3.9 (with placeholder items), and it feels OK. Aul's Uprising is still a great amulet, but rares can compete with the new demand for singletarget damage.
Last edited by b0moodc on Mar 10, 2020, 10:21:04 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Hello, I figured you might be interested in my tentative 3.10+ goal (in Standard, adjust version of certain ittems as needed), the gem setup is probably what you're most interested in. I've actually been running it throughout 3.9 (with placeholder items), and it feels OK. Aul's Uprising is still a great amulet, but rares can compete with the new demand for singletarget damage.

can it kill bosses?
"
b0moodc wrote:
"

I thought CoC didn't work with cyclone and that u needed to use CwC?
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is insanely good, can drop crit. chance support, plus 25% multi 'on crit' instead of 'on kill' which is surprise for me. Also Heraldry is good too, I always disliked armour in autobomber build, so will think about non-Calamity bomber to start league with. Dark Messenger is an option to scale aoe without items
Last edited by Cassianum on Mar 11, 2020, 12:59:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info