[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
"
Krazi wrote:
"
Do you think Ice Nova has better dps for bossing than GC? For GC, ppl most use it from far away, so it is easy to hit the boss 2-3 times per cast. But at close/melee range when we facetank the boss using shield charge, I don't think it will hit the boss for 2-3. Anyways Im new to the game, so maybe I am wrong.

I use GC in my Weapon and Bladeflurry with COC Ice Nova for bossing

do u use BF in ur weap or helm?

also, how the heck do u res cap with a HH and so many uniques xd

if someone could pob me and tell me what to change/upgrade it would help alot!

I use GC in my weapon and for my helmet I use BFlurry-CoC-Ice Nova-ConC Effect

Chest- Herald of Thunder-Herald of Ice-Increase AOE-Ice Bite-Inc Crit Strikes

Last edited by Krazi on Mar 30, 2019, 3:40:21 PM
"
Icy_Clown wrote:
Ok, so I just look at Frostbolt/Ice Nova builds and want to try it on my bomber for better single target dps:
Frostbolt - Ice Nova - Life Leech Support on Cospri's
Blade Flurry - CoC Support - Ice Nova - Increase Critical Strike Support on Shoes

I feel the single target dps is better and Life Leech Support help with bossing (pretty much died everytime without enough leech/sec) since I can't use the leech from enchant on shoes (only work when you killed recently). Life Leech Support also free up the needed Assassin's Mark on ring
Also will try to use the Frozen Trail for 2 additional Projectiles to boost the dps even more.
I honestly, unironically, have no idea how having life leech could be a replacement for Assassin's Mark.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Icy_Clown wrote:
Ok, so I just look at Frostbolt/Ice Nova builds and want to try it on my bomber for better single target dps:
Frostbolt - Ice Nova - Life Leech Support on Cospri's
Blade Flurry - CoC Support - Ice Nova - Increase Critical Strike Support on Shoes

I feel the single target dps is better and Life Leech Support help with bossing (pretty much died everytime without enough leech/sec) since I can't use the leech from enchant on shoes (only work when you killed recently). Life Leech Support also free up the needed Assassin's Mark on ring
Also will try to use the Frozen Trail for 2 additional Projectiles to boost the dps even more.
I honestly, unironically, have no idea how having life leech could be a replacement for Assassin's Mark.

We're using Assassin's Mark for the dmg boost/power charges right? If that is the case then it is my bad.
Sold my 22ex +lvl bow to reroll to this after clearing uber elder deathless

good meme do not regret
Last edited by Zykor on Mar 31, 2019, 6:52:04 AM
i'm getting smashed at single target map bosses. Can someone please check out my gear and see if i'm doing something wrong? thank you! https://pastebin.com/Xhpf8pwy
"
PartyParth wrote:
i'm getting smashed at single target map bosses. Can someone please check out my gear and see if i'm doing something wrong? thank you! https://pastebin.com/Xhpf8pwy
You couldn't be more wrong, in fact, your character is suspiciously well geared and you shouldn't be having any issues other than your Herald of Ice barely having any crit because for some reason everyone forgets they need crit on it.

I recommend you farm up to 94-96 and report back. Those last passive points make a big difference in stats!
Last edited by b0moodc on Apr 1, 2019, 4:28:38 AM
Hello,
I think Im nearly finished this build. But maybe someone know some upgrades I can do or what is the best multimod for our assassins mark ring.
Need to reroll my HH to max dex value so I can drop the 54dex on my ring and can start multimodding, resis are nearly capped.
Maybe u can give me some upgrade advice.

Thx alot and great build
"
xaiyx wrote:
Hello,
I think Im nearly finished this build. But maybe someone know some upgrades I can do or what is the best multimod for our assassins mark ring.
Need to reroll my HH to max dex value so I can drop the 54dex on my ring and can start multimodding, resis are nearly capped.
Maybe u can give me some upgrade advice.

Thx alot and great build
Your character looks great. I'm not a fan of The Tempest's Binding or life flasks in general, but they are perfectly viable choices, so congratulations on your autobomber. If you're determined to improve it, consider starting with 21/20 gems, as rares can be very expensive for just a marginal upgrade.
Last edited by b0moodc on Apr 1, 2019, 6:36:14 AM
"
PartyParth wrote:

Could upgrade your helmet to Aoe-Innervate-+2/+3 Socketed Gem Crit Chance to increase your Herald of Ice crit chance

Managed to beat Shaper today with this setup (synth league), been playing autobomber since 4 leagues ago first time I managed to even get close killing Shaper with an autobomber. Any thoughts on my gear or easy improvements? Any big mistakes?

https://pastebin.com/ySv7jPiv

going to try to kill uber elder next
Last edited by sandersan on Apr 2, 2019, 5:56:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info