[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
16vor1006 wrote:
Thank you for the fast reply. How important are resistance and life in this build if i want to push t12+.

Right now, My current build w/o flasks (w/ power/frenzy charges + innervation + enemy full life) is 5k~ hp, capped resist, HoT 110k , HoI 45k, and GC 97k.
If you want to live through the few hits you take from time to time, you have to have your resistances capped. Relying on The Wise Oak is perfectly fine until it's a Nullifier nemesis rare mob landing the blow, but we'll pretend this is exceedingly rare (just a heads up, it is).

From personal experience, I find that five thousand life and about a thousand energy shield works very well once your character starts blowing everything up. Most people struggle against bosses a lot because they take hits they shouldn't be taking and the build has very poor life recovery. If you get hit hard by a boss, there are two choices: battle it out knowing that you will die the next time you are hit, or nope the fuck out (run away, portal out, disconnect).
Hey there! Thanks for the amazing build b0moodc!

I wanted to be able to handle bosses with this character instead of relogging, so I did a little bit of a janky setup, although it's a little inefficient in terms of damage I used a consecrated path with two cospris instead to decimate packs and somewhat deal with bosses in maps. The watcher's eye is MUST have for single target DPS and luckily I was able to obtain a 1.8% crit strike chance on the Hatred :). Hopefully when I push maps hard enough and eventually shaper orb the two maps that are a tier above burial chambers I can run a MF setup and obtain some Doctors to buy the jewel (Unnatural Instinct).

Here is my current gear, any suggestions or feedback ? Thanks a lot.

Last edited by theninjawoohoo on Apr 22, 2019, 6:01:34 PM
just curious, but with a lot of investment, can this build work with templar?
"
16vor1006 wrote:
just curious, but with a lot of investment, can this build work with templar?
Assassin isn't technically build-enabling, just build-defining. It's like playing a Gladiator zombie summoner, it surely works, it's just not a very good choice.
Gotcha. Just thought the ignore ele def on crit would be op. Anyways, Just got +1 to gems on suit. damage of HoT still isnt as high as yours. Dunno why, even when you don't have herald of thunder dmg enchant. You got easily 50-60k more dmg on it than me.

https://pastebin.com/CmfEjiRy
Last edited by 16vor1006 on Apr 23, 2019, 3:08:14 AM
"
16vor1006 wrote:
Gotcha. Just thought the ignore ele def on crit would be op. Anyways, Just got +1 to gems on suit. damage of HoT still isnt as high as yours. Dunno why, even when you don't have herald of thunder dmg enchant. You got easily 50-60k more dmg on it than me.

https://pastebin.com/CmfEjiRy
Well, you are level 84 and use three life flasks. I'm not sure I'm getting my point across, but for someone who has 4 challenges, asks if Templar would be overpowered for autobombing, and uses three life flasks, I'd really like to know how you made all the money to get that insane gear. Just luck, I guess. Have a good day :)
GIvin this a little bump, played it for hours so far. Love it to death.
All of my friends quit this league because they didn't enjoy it (went back to warframe..) so they gave me their stuff then I sold/kept their stuff and use most of it to fund this build. Only problem is that I'm squishy when it comes to mapping in party.
How is doing a Wrath as opposed to Hatred? Is it even possible? I ask because a +crit chance wrath Watchters eye is as low as 50c while a hatred WE is 4.5ex. Can I run a wrath with a watchers eye for now?
"
Jimmbi wrote:
How is doing a Wrath as opposed to Hatred? Is it even possible? I ask because a +crit chance wrath Watchters eye is as low as 50c while a hatred WE is 4.5ex. Can I run a wrath with a watchers eye for now?
No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info