[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Great guide.

I was just wondering how this build performs compared to a CoC discharge build?
"
driwee wrote:
Great guide.

I was just wondering how this build performs compared to a CoC discharge build?
CoC Discharge has the higher ceiling for singletarget damage, and is just about worse everywhere else.
Any plans for updating/ tips how to level till merci lab?
"
kotwhiskas wrote:
Any plans for updating/ tips how to level till merci lab?
I have a simple reason for not guiding up until Merciless Lab: it is very likely that someone who doesn't know how to level up the build will also find it tedious and lackluster, and possibly drop the character before it even functions. I also don't want any newbies to start a league with it and then realize they can't buy any of the items they need.

So for the time being, I have no interest in providing a mini-guide for the 10 acts. Perhaps in the future?
I just got a 6L Coming Calamity on the new league! :)

Whats the best alternative for the level 4 empower? (Gem is already leveling but it takes so long :(.. )
"
boki1337 wrote:
I just got a 6L Coming Calamity on the new league! :)

Whats the best alternative for the level 4 empower? (Gem is already leveling but it takes so long :(.. )
"
b0moodc wrote:
Different setups for Herald of Thunder
The 6L Coming Calamity
[6L] Herald of Thunder - Added Cold Damage - Increased Critical Strikes - Lightning Penetration - Added Lightning Damage - Increased Critical Damage

Gems are sorted from most important to least important. If your The Coming Calamity isn't six-linked yet, simply ditch Increased Critical Damage. If it isn't five-linked yet, then ditch Added Lightning Damage as well.

The +1 6L Coming Calamity
Replace Added Lightning Damage with Empower.
If only you had a guide to follow.
Yeah, a guide would be great! :D

Totally missed this part. Thank you!
Thinking about making this character.

Was just wondering if you had a chance to test it with betrayal content, and how you think it fairs in that environment, some of them can be quite tanky or quite rippy and was wondering how it handles that.

Looks real fun to play though.
+1 to socketed AoE gems (+10% increased are of Effect)

This new helm enchant could be interesting too for a non horror helmet.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Thinking about making this character.

Was just wondering if you had a chance to test it with betrayal content, and how you think it fairs in that environment, some of them can be quite tanky or quite rippy and was wondering how it handles that.

Looks real fun to play though.
Most likely not optimal, as far as I know, unique enemies cannot be shattered. This kills our Herald of Ice.

"
boki1337 wrote:
+1 to socketed AoE gems (+10% increased are of Effect)

This new helm enchant could be interesting too for a non horror helmet.
I plan on crafting it onto my current helmet as soon as it's available to me. It's a very powerful mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info