[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Can someone please help me, i feel like i'm doing something wrong here. trash is decent when i get the charges rolling but sometimes i have issues with rares and it also feels like my procs are way smaller than. I know i'm missing some jewels that should increase the damage, but its not really the damage that is an issue right now its the procs. It feels like the only thing thats doing dmg is GC

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.0/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMHHgj0DdEOSA_EEJIRLREvEZYWvxbzGjgbyB2DIG4i9CM2JjwmlScvKgssnC2oL50wWzD4MjIy0TY9Olg62Dt8PV9FR0ZxSVFJsUyzUDBSKVJTUxBUR1VLVYVVxlXgWFpZ813yYeJirGNDZlRqQ2wLbIxtGXBScg98g3_GgpuDCYPbidOMNpBVkyeUb5TxlS6XlZf0naqhL6IAoqOly6a-rJeu_7GQtAy0OLVIuMq8b7zqvoC-isBmwcXK08_d0B_Xz9mG44TlGetj6-7vIe-I7-vwH_DV8Yr4l_k3-_U=?accountName=sneakys&characterName=DarwishPulse

ps, wow i just realised how terrible my helmet is LUL. i'll replace that asap.
Last edited by sneakys on Dec 12, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
"
sneakys wrote:

Yea your gear needs some work.

Also no Assassin Mark ring means power charge gen is gunna feel bad
Last edited by Alcsaar on Dec 12, 2018, 11:53:53 AM
"
Alcsaar wrote:
How much mana does 6 link HoI in helm reserve?

I'm calculating 60% on Mikelat's calculator (total of +140% multiplier)

Obviously if chest HoT is 45% this comes out to too much reserved mana.

Where is my calc messed up?
Personally, my Herald of Ice has a total reservation cost of 117%. Luckily for me, and for every other autobomber out there, The Coming Calamity hard-caps this at 45%, hoorray!

"
sneakys wrote:
Can someone please help me, i feel like i'm doing something wrong here. trash is decent when i get the charges rolling but sometimes i have issues with rares and it also feels like my procs are way smaller than. I know i'm missing some jewels that should increase the damage, but its not really the damage that is an issue right now its the procs. It feels like the only thing thats doing dmg is GC

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.0/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMHHgj0DdEOSA_EEJIRLREvEZYWvxbzGjgbyB2DIG4i9CM2JjwmlScvKgssnC2oL50wWzD4MjIy0TY9Olg62Dt8PV9FR0ZxSVFJsUyzUDBSKVJTUxBUR1VLVYVVxlXgWFpZ813yYeJirGNDZlRqQ2wLbIxtGXBScg98g3_GgpuDCYPbidOMNpBVkyeUb5TxlS6XlZf0naqhL6IAoqOly6a-rJeu_7GQtAy0OLVIuMq8b7zqvoC-isBmwcXK08_d0B_Xz9mG44TlGetj6-7vIe-I7-vwH_DV8Yr4l_k3-_U=?accountName=sneakys&characterName=DarwishPulse

Your Herald of Ice isn't supported by Increased Critical Strikes, nor is it a mod on your helmet, and judging from what you said, I assume you don't have a Hatred crit Watcher's Eye either, which basically means your Herald of Ice critical strike chance only reaches about 20%. The whole guide screams "WE NEED TO CRIT". Bad reading comprehension.

"
Alcsaar wrote:
Assassin's Mark is actually pretty irrelevant when it comes to generating Power Charges for us.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 12, 2018, 1:48:03 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:
How much mana does 6 link HoI in helm reserve?

I'm calculating 60% on Mikelat's calculator (total of +140% multiplier)

Obviously if chest HoT is 45% this comes out to too much reserved mana.

Where is my calc messed up?
Personally, my Herald of Ice has a total reservation cost of 117%. Luckily for me, and for every other autobomber out there, The Coming Calamity hard-caps this at 45%, hoorray!

"
sneakys wrote:

thank you very much

Your Herald of Ice isn't supported by Increased Critical Strikes, nor is it a mod on your helmet, and judging from what you said, I assume you don't have a Hatred crit Watcher's Eye either, which basically means your Herald of Ice critical strike chance only reaches about 20%. The whole guide screams "WE NEED TO CRIT". Bad reading comprehension.
Plex Lucky Patcher Kodi
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Assassin's Mark is actually pretty irrelevant when it comes to generating Power Charges for us.

Last edited by rossi123 on Dec 13, 2018, 2:03:04 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:

Woops, I thought Calamity only impacted heralds socketed in it.

How is this build going to do against Betrayal encounters?

I don't much see the purpose of a build that can't take part in the primary league mechanic, and im very afraid this build will fall apart against betrayal.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Dec 12, 2018, 4:05:37 PM
"
Alcsaar wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:

Woops, I thought Calamity only impacted heralds socketed in it.

How is this build going to do against Betrayal encounters?

I don't much see the purpose of a build that can't take part in the primary league mechanic, and im very afraid this build will fall apart against betrayal.
When you want to murder bosses, you set up a dedicated boss killer. On the flip side, that character might have a weaker clear speed. When you play an autobomber, you know you're giving up a decent chunk of singletarget damage. That's just the way Path of Exile is, and so you have to ask yourself: what do I want my character to achieve?

And then pick your build accordingly.
At what point do you feel it is optimal to switch into autobomber gear? I have been leveling as trapper with the assassin ascendencies and since arc and trap are so broken I will only need to respec about 10 points. My initial thought was to go for the swap somewhere around 75 but I was curious if that is too early since I have never played an AB before I am unsure what to expect when it comes to getting it started.
"
rapph wrote:
At what point do you feel it is optimal to switch into autobomber gear? I have been leveling as trapper with the assassin ascendencies and since arc and trap are so broken I will only need to respec about 10 points. My initial thought was to go for the swap somewhere around 75 but I was curious if that is too early since I have never played an AB before I am unsure what to expect when it comes to getting it started.
You can transition as soon as you have the gear, as long as you've completed the merciless lab. Please note, however, that you will need to grind your levels on lower tier maps. Passive points from levels make a big difference.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 13, 2018, 1:11:43 PM

Do you think that kinda of helm + the new +1 socketed AoE Gem from crafting can do the job for herald of ice or Inc aoe is just better overall ?

"
Morkai34 wrote:

Do you think that kinda of helm + the new +1 socketed AoE Gem from crafting can do the job for herald of ice or Inc aoe is just better overall ?

There is no choice to make. You can have both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info