[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
But you don't specify what map tier you're running...

Even in low white maps I can struggle to kill fortification betrayals

I do mostly T10-T14 I do struggle versus Forts but who doesnt? My Gems are currently lvl 19/20 just use vaal grace, get your pantheon done.
Make sure to get a good amount of base crit for GC/Shieldcharge if that's not enough I'd suggest you to use a 4L GC Setup with CoC+Cyclone+Inc Acc.
"
Alcsaar wrote:
If you want to call a build "good" after dumping 10, 20+ exalt into it that's your prerogative, but for most people the scale of a "good" build is one that can complete red tier maps with a couple exalts max and then any additional currency just for min maxing.

A diamond flask doesn't help you against things that can't be crit (like fortress walls). Nor does it greatly help against single target where the boss is still going to be at 80% hp after using all the charges.

But you should never, ever judge a build based on how effective it is with all the best possible gear and gem levels - it needs to be good before that.

What would your suggestion be for how to improve my play? Should I literally spam tier 1-3 maps for shitty XP to try to level gems to 21 just on the hope that the build might be able to clear red maps/betrayals? That's a big gamble.

I'm about to respec into a CoC Cospri build, and I guarantee it will have a much easier time on betrayal/bosses while having similar clear speed with shield charge, with out having to have level 20/21 gems
I meant to help you, but I should have realised you were just venting and not asking for advice. Please stop posting here, many people enjoy the build. If you don't like it, don't play it.
i came from an MoM GC build, there is an easy way to switch to your build or i must to farm the hell on earth for try this lovely template? :P
"
Beskaius wrote:
i came from an MoM GC build, there is an easy way to switch to your build or i must to farm the hell on earth for try this lovely template? :P
80 Orbs of Regret should be enough.
which skills do u use while lvling this build?
make sure to link cast on death + portal if you dont have 200ex to invest into this build
Last edited by thisgamelmaoxd on Dec 15, 2018, 7:33:30 PM
Hey there,

First of all - this build is insanely fun and im loving it so far!

Im wondering if there is anything crucial i need asap, gearwise?

I know i have alot of ghetto gear - but what would be your recommendations?

I got a 1.6 crit hatred watchers, 3 grand spectrum and Pure Talent in the tree. Havnt connected to templar yet tho

Any ideas to atlas shape in betrayal? :) Shaped toxic is 12 now. still go for it?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Dunark on Dec 15, 2018, 9:20:34 PM
"
Satyz0r wrote:
which skills do u use while lvling this build?
I would personally use Freezing Pulse / Arc until 28, Glacial Cascade from there onwards.

"
make sure to link cast on death + portal if you dont have 200ex to invest into this build
Great advice for people who are still learning the game.

"
Dunark wrote:
Hey there,

First of all - this build is insanely fun and im loving it so far!

Im wondering if there is anything crucial i need asap, gearwise?

I know i have alot of ghetto gear - but what would be your recommendations?

I got a 1.6 crit hatred watchers, 3 grand spectrum and Pure Talent in the tree. Havnt connected to templar yet tho

Any ideas to atlas shape in betrayal? :) Shaped toxic is 12 now. still go for it?

Thanks in advance!
Hey, your gear looks OK. Your ring is most likely the weakest link, and you should get your boots enchanted, unless you plan on replacing them very soon (just for the sake of having an enchant, some of them are great). Also, please link Faster Casting to Portal, Vaal Haste is now instant :P

After those are taken care of, your next goals should be getting a pair of essence-crafted gloves and quality on your gems.

Best of luck!

just started doing this autobomber build tonight, im 87 and i kill trash fine albeit a tad squishy but i do legit 0 boss damage, did i something wrong?
"
coady24 wrote:

just started doing this autobomber build tonight, im 87 and i kill trash fine albeit a tad squishy but i do legit 0 boss damage, did i something wrong?
It doesn't look like your setup is flawed, besides not having any kind of base critical strike chance on your Herald of Ice. Three Grand Spectrum will increase your overall damage by 20% more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info