[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
What would be the mirror fee for your helmet?
40ex in its current form.
Probably a dumb question, but ill ask anyways:

How much much budget will you probably need in the new league to make this build viable to clear t16 maps?

(I missed the last two leagues and dont know the prices of the most items that are mandatory)
Last edited by boki1337 on Dec 5, 2018, 4:49:11 AM
"
boki1337 wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but ill ask anyways:

How much much budget will you probably need in the new league to make this build viable to clear t16 maps?

(I missed the last two leagues and dont know the prices of the most items that are mandatory)
For T16 you absolutely want a Hatred crit Watcher's Eye and a pseudo-6L helmet for your Herald of Ice, and level 20 or greater Herald of Ice and Glacial Cascade. Cospri's Malice is a no-brainer.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the most expensive items will be the Watcher's Eye and Cospri's Malice. Most likely a few ex the first few days of the league, then the jewels will continue to rise in price while Cospri's will tank and eventually drop in price.

Simply put, for a base setup capable of clearing T16, you're looking to spend 4ex at least and 12ex at most.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 5, 2018, 5:31:10 AM
Hey, i wanted to ask you, do you have any tips for the leveling? thanks
"
Haiyko wrote:
Hey, i wanted to ask you, do you have any tips for the leveling? thanks
I would not recommend leveling with this build if you don't already know how to aproach it. At league start, it is not an option to use twink gear.

However, if you want to go ahead with it, just slap your favourite self-cast spell onto it from the start and do what all casters do.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 5, 2018, 8:28:52 AM
Have you think about using the new skill, winter orb to proc herald and single target instead of cospris ?
"
xdeathcr wrote:
Have you think about using the new skill, winter orb to proc herald and single target instead of cospris ?
Testing has to be done. It is extremely unlikely to replace Cospri's Malice in any way, though, as it just got buffed.
Any build recommendations for the leveling ? And when do you switch to autobomber? ~75? Want to try this in betrayal.
---
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
xdeathcr wrote:
Testing has to be done. It is extremely unlikely to replace Cospri's Malice in any way, though, as it just got buffed.

Maybe not a replacement, but it could be a cheap way to start auto-bombing on a fresh league before you can get your cospri's since I think it's going to be really expensive early on.
"
Kelemn wrote:
Any build recommendations for the leveling ?
"
b0moodc wrote:
I would not recommend leveling with this build if you don't already know how to aproach it. At league start, it is not an option to use twink gear.

However, if you want to go ahead with it, just slap your favourite self-cast spell onto it from the start and do what all casters do.

"
Kelemn wrote:
And when do you switch to autobomber? ~75? Want to try this in betrayal.
The earliest you can become an autobomber is right after doing the Merciless Lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info