[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Awesome build so far in delve, had so much fun, using high AS shield charge to move quickly and destroy any packs instantly by just using movement skill, most probably it's on the top builds with fastest clear speed

Just a slight upgrade you can do to use shield charge always and have a bit faster recharge life, could enchant boots with damage leech (because its hard to get that node -10mana cost on jewel, where u want the other 2 dmg nodes)

Also did some videos on delve

T16 Elder Underground Sea Map - Double Beyond

Depth: 300+

More Depth: 300+
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Dec 1, 2018, 9:52:10 AM
How did the crafting of your helm go? Want to make one like yours, or would it be better to just mirror it?
"
How did the crafting of your helm go? Want to make one like yours, or would it be better to just mirror it?
I can guarantee that mirroring the helmet will be much cheaper than crafting one. I bought the only base with optimal suffixes that has ever been listed for sale; paid 280ex for it. Metacrafting the prefixes for T1 AoE took 274ex, and a lot of time & sanity, but I had to do it because I didn't have any other choice.

I thought I would make a few meme items for my STD autobomber. Seems strong enough even without a +1 chest and a good helm enchant. Probably a bit slow, especially on UGS, then again I haven't played the build for a while.

No hatred in an Essence Worm, but I made one anyway. I didn't really think through that I would not be able run both Hatred and Conductivity.

Quick test on a T16 UGS
https://youtu.be/yCzLWYPSQVw
Last edited by poofofexile on Dec 4, 2018, 7:03:37 AM
"
poofofexile wrote:

I thought I would make a few meme items for my STD autobomber. Seems strong enough even without a +1 chest and a good helm enchant. Probably a bit slow, especially on UGS, then again I haven't played the build for a while.

No hatred in an Essence Worm, but I made one anyway. I didn't really think through that I would not be able run both Hatred and Conductivity.

Quick test on a T16 UGS
https://youtu.be/yCzLWYPSQVw
This is the best worst build spinoff I've ever seen. It sucks so bad it's genius. I am proud of you.
"
b0moodc wrote:
This is the best worst build spinoff I've ever seen. It sucks so bad it's genius. I am proud of you.

Haha thanks, I’m really excited to push this to the limit.

Herald of Thunder mod on helm w/insanity essence. Resists + life/ES. Would conc effect mod be good for HoT (which I have in helm)?
Boots MS, life/ES, resists
Elder HH
Elder opal ring
Need to decide on ring/ammy combo
Unnatural instinct
Watcher’s Eye
Grand spectrums w/good corruptions
3x ‘vendor’ elder Calamitys in stash need divining and double corrupting for +2 gems

Edit: forgot an important one, flasks. A lot of options have opened up with Blasphemer’s Grasp and I haven’t even thought about these yet.

Also, an interesting thing I noticed is that, with 30% qual, Cospri’s Malice apparently may deal phys damage. Though I haven’t tested this.
Last edited by poofofexile on Dec 4, 2018, 4:43:51 PM
"
poofofexile wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:

Haha thanks, I’m really excited to push this to the limit.

Herald of Thunder mod on helm w/insanity essence. Resists + life/ES. Would conc effect mod be good for HoT (which I have in helm)?
Boots MS, life/ES, resists
Elder HH
Elder opal ring
Need to decide on ring/ammy combo
Unnatural instinct
Watcher’s Eye
Grand spectrums w/good corruptions
3x ‘vendor’ elder Calamitys in stash need divining and double corrupting for +2 gems

Edit: forgot an important one, flasks. A lot of options have opened up with Blasphemer’s Grasp and I haven’t even thought about these yet.

Also, an interesting thing I noticed is that, with 30% qual, Cospri’s Malice apparently may deal phys damage. Though I haven’t tested this.
Before you throw more currency at it, I'd like to offer my point of view on this project:
  • Herald of Thunder doesn't deal area of effect damage, and thus Concentrated Effect grants no additional damage (although it will still make its range smaller). Furthermore, you're missing out on 3 insane Shaped mods.
  • Elder Opal Ring can't compete with its Shaped counterpart.
  • Conductivity is hilariously bad. More specifically when you devote your amulet slot to it.
  • Blasphemer's Grasp slows you down. I appreciate your dedication, but this is not a build you want to purposefully gimp for the sake of memes. We stay alive by crushing content before it crushes us :(

And Cospri's Malice can indeed deal physical damage. Similarly to Fidelitas' Spike, Oro's Sacrifice, Storm Cloud, etc., but it's not really meaningful for our build.
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 4, 2018, 5:34:05 PM
Good points raised. Thank you.
I realise lack of Assassin’s Mark hurts and shaped helm mods hurt.
And I will take your advice on Conductivity and Stick with Essence Worm/Hatred.

All said, will play Betrayal pretty heavily and liquidate to fund the missing pieces.
I’ll post an update in 6 months when hopefully everything is complete.
Important note for the Betrayal League: Cospri's Malice has had its cooldown lowered. This is a huge buff for the build! No other meaningful changes have been made.

Source
Last edited by b0moodc on Dec 5, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
I can guarantee that mirroring the helmet will be much cheaper than crafting one. I bought the only base with optimal suffixes that has ever been listed for sale; paid 280ex for it. Metacrafting the prefixes for T1 AoE took 274ex, and a lot of time & sanity, but I had to do it because I didn't have any other choice.

What would be the mirror fee for your helmet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info