[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
OneWhoNoxs wrote:
Any suggestions for X-box players who can't target shield charge? Iv had to put Blade Vortex on to create the "hit" but the constant recast is making me feel more like a BV build...
I can't figure out what the goal of Blade Vortex would be, as Cospri's Malice already automates Glacial Cascade.

That said, I might have misunderstood the question, and I am not familiar with the Xbox One version of the game, but if you need a replacement for Shield Charge, go for Static Strike - Fortify - Additional Accuracy - Increased Duration. You'll only need to hit a mob once every 7 seconds and Glacial Cascade will trigger left and right.
Last edited by b0moodc on Nov 2, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Wow! That fixed it! Thank so much for that fix I was struggling to find a fix that didn't take away from the speed ... works great

Great build guide by the way really instills confidence with all the in depth explanations without muddying the waters with random opinion information well done looking forward to the next one

(Was using BV with phase run to proc the boom booms)
Last edited by OneWhoNoxs on Nov 2, 2018, 2:50:29 PM
Thumbs up for your Guide. Its the best Guide (Form, what it covers, Layout, etc) i have read so far here.

Hey man, really loving the build, it's probably my last character of the league and I'm pushing 100, I have a ton of excess currency, anything I should be looking to upgrade, or luxury corruptions I can start looking for? I have a Hatred crit/Clarity mana cost Watcher's Eye and I'm whooping a triple mod one, so hopefully one will turn up soon. Thanks for the guide!
"
chenggis wrote:

Hey man, really loving the build, it's probably my last character of the league and I'm pushing 100, I have a ton of excess currency, anything I should be looking to upgrade, or luxury corruptions I can start looking for? I have a Hatred crit/Clarity mana cost Watcher's Eye and I'm whooping a triple mod one, so hopefully one will turn up soon. Thanks for the guide!
I don't think there are any reasonable upgrades to be made, if your goal is to reach level 100. Your gear and gems look amazing and I assume your resists are all balanced for The Wise Oak. All that's left to do is plan out how you want the grind to be, shape your Atlas if you're doing it on your own (it's much faster to clear maps alone, so you should be doing that), adjust your loot filter so that you don't waste time picking up worthless crap (you've probably already done this), and stay sane. The grind is long, but it's also very enjoyable. Best of luck!
How do you level with this build?
"
How do you level with this build?
Depending on much currency you can (or can't) dedicate to your leveling setup, there are a few choices:
  • Abberath's Hooves
  • Poet's Pen
  • Generic selfcast spell build

You may begin autobombing the moment you complete the Merciless Lab, aka, as soon as you can allocate both Ambush and Assassinate, and Deadly Infusion.
Last edited by b0moodc on Nov 13, 2018, 3:21:20 PM
this is really underwhelming lolz, absolutely useless against unique enemies
"
bonemash wrote:
this is really underwhelming lolz, absolutely useless against unique enemies

welp this is a clear speed oriented build and not for boss/unique mobs build if you happened to encounter one better skip them or lure them to the pack
The build is useless because you have low hp, low ES, LOW RES, no evasion and no armor. Your defense mechanism is spamming shield charge and running away. In arenas full of objects clipping you, its a death sentence. If you don't crit with shield charge in your first cast, you get mobbed by NORMAL enemies and die. HoT is useless for clear speed, it does virtually nothing. This build has no single target ability other than trying to shield charge when staying absolutely still, which will take another 2 seconds of careful positioning with the mouse to do negligible damage.

This build can't handle breaches, it can't handle abysses, it can't do rival exiles or beyond mobs safely. It can't kill bosses. Most importantly, it can't handle those nasty 8 mod elder maps, the real money maps. I can equip a 6L carcass jack with BF-CWC-GC as my engine and retain all my clear speed whilst having some actual single target ability. I don't have to rely on my HH getting 20 stacks either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info