[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

Hey I'm really enjoying this build. I'm level 89 now and I'm killing everything.

I just wanted to say I think the "Death's Door" boots are a MUCH better choice for this build. PLUS, we get the benefit of being IMMUNE to BLEED..

>_< So good..
"
Galodis wrote:
This build works extremely well with the 9 Aura Chayula, Dream Fragment combination. Once you have 2 level 3 Enlightens and 3 jewels with 1% reduced Mana reserved (super easy to get... lol) you can also use Herald of Thunder. With all that running I can crush everything up to T16 I haven't tried farther then that yet. 83% resistances!? 8500 ES (without the clarity watchers too) cannot be stunned =D. Thoroughly enjoying the build and can say it's the most fun I have had with a character in a while. It can be a league starter for sure but requires thorough reading and understanding of the build prior. Thank you for sharing your build with the community.

Thx for the nice feedback & merry Christmas!
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
Hey I'm really enjoying this build. I'm level 89 now and I'm killing everything.

I just wanted to say I think the "Death's Door" boots are a MUCH better choice for this build. PLUS, we get the benefit of being IMMUNE to BLEED..

>_< So good..

Sounds like a very good idea. Have to look at it in pob to see how much es we lose. But as they have str it might not be too much.
"
Galodis wrote:
This build works extremely well with the 9 Aura Chayula, Dream Fragment combination. Once you have 2 level 3 Enlightens and 3 jewels with 1% reduced Mana reserved (super easy to get... lol) you can also use Herald of Thunder. With all that running I can crush everything up to T16 I haven't tried farther then that yet. 83% resistances!? 8500 ES (without the clarity watchers too) cannot be stunned =D. Thoroughly enjoying the build and can say it's the most fun I have had with a character in a while. It can be a league starter for sure but requires thorough reading and understanding of the build prior. Thank you for sharing your build with the community.

How do you manage to get the str to 412 with Chayula amulet replacing astramentis? That's like 100+ str lost.
Guys, could i get some help in game?
im having trouble getting past tier 1 maps, i dont have a single unique of the build and i have no idea how to reach the stats required for Mjolner, for example.
First time playing PoE :D
thx in advance!
"
HurricAngel wrote:
"
Galodis wrote:

How do you manage to get the str to 412 with Chayula amulet replacing astramentis? That's like 100+ str lost.

Check the 9 auras PoB link. You need 2 str conversion jewels.
"
ghcielo wrote:
Guys, could i get some help in game?
im having trouble getting past tier 1 maps, i dont have a single unique of the build and i have no idea how to reach the stats required for Mjolner, for example.
First time playing PoE :D
thx in advance!

This isn’t a typical beginner build but whatever... nice pick! ;)
You have to trade for the uniques go for shapers touch and shavronnes wrappings first.
"
"
HurricAngel wrote:
"
Galodis wrote:

Check the 9 auras PoB link. You need 2 str conversion jewels.

Got it! I missed the dex to str jewel
The build is quite good if you manage to understand what is needed in general. The watcher's eye leech with Vitality is mandatory and if there is %of mana as extra ES the build is quite different.

Basically the conversion jewels are mandatory as Mjolner requires a looot of stats.

I am not sure why I can't run the 7th Aura at the moment but I guess it has something to do with the Vaal skills that I use.

You guys run 2 auras in the helm , 2 in body and 3 in the shield ?

Also does it matter if I use Vaal Arc or just Arc?

On the side note I can't even reach 7k ES and my Arc dmg is rather low( I think around 13-14k) and still T10-11 Maps are farmable with just shield charge which is amazing.
Last edited by digger356 on Dec 26, 2018, 9:17:11 AM
"
digger356 wrote:
The build is quite good if you manage to understand what is needed in general. The watcher's eye leech with Vitality is mandatory and if there is %of mana as extra ES the build is quite different.

Basically the conversion jewels are mandatory as Mjolner requires a looot of stats.

I am not sure why I can't run the 7th Aura at the moment but I guess it has something to do with the Vaal skills that I use.

You guys run 2 auras in the helm , 2 in body and 3 in the shield ?

Also does it matter if I use Vaal Arc or just Arc?

On the side note I can't even reach 7k ES and my Arc dmg is rather low( I think around 13-14k) and still T10-11 Maps are farmable with just shield charge which is amazing.

i can help u reach 9 aura and 7-8k es without use 3 jewel corrup 1% and avg dmg around 30k i thing , if u want , it was help me alots to farm tier15 map and farm red elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info