[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

Hi thanks for the build! I was wondering whether the 4 APS you need when you want to use Ball Lightning instead of Controlled Destruction refer to Smite-APS or general APS?
"
Mudow wrote:
Hi thanks for the build! I was wondering whether the 4 APS you need when you want to use Ball Lightning instead of Controlled Destruction refer to Smite-APS or general APS?

He actually recommends that we don't use ball lightning at all anymore since the 3.5 patch release. He recommends we just keep controlled destruction in there. :)
"
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
Hey I'm really enjoying this build. I'm level 89 now and I'm killing everything.

I just wanted to say I think the "Death's Door" boots are a MUCH better choice for this build. PLUS, we get the benefit of being IMMUNE to BLEED..

>_< So good..

Sounds like a very good idea. Have to look at it in pob to see how much es we lose. But as they have str it might not be too much.

Let me know what you find/think, because I'm using death's door and I feel like I'm getting much better results. My survivability went up (if thats even possible still) but not just because of the bleed. We're also getting +1 to endurance charges, AND its increasing our Armour by 200% as well as our energyshield. I feel like the small difference in strength is just a non-issue.
Thanks - I didn't read that :)
"
Hollering wrote:
"
digger356 wrote:
The build is quite good if you manage to understand what is needed in general. The watcher's eye leech with Vitality is mandatory and if there is %of mana as extra ES the build is quite different.

Basically the conversion jewels are mandatory as Mjolner requires a looot of stats.

I am not sure why I can't run the 7th Aura at the moment but I guess it has something to do with the Vaal skills that I use.

You guys run 2 auras in the helm , 2 in body and 3 in the shield ?

Also does it matter if I use Vaal Arc or just Arc?

On the side note I can't even reach 7k ES and my Arc dmg is rather low( I think around 13-14k) and still T10-11 Maps are farmable with just shield charge which is amazing.

i can help u reach 9 aura and 7-8k es without use 3 jewel corrup 1% and avg dmg around 30k i thing , if u want , it was help me alots to farm tier15 map and farm red elder

Sure thing I wont reject help optimising the build :D PM-me and take a look at the gear I wear/skill tree and let me know.
could always just use a vaal'd jewel with the "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" implicit if anyone is worried about the bleed and doesnt want to force a flask slot for it. just a quality of life pickup since corrupted blood is the only bleed damage that i worry about.

fun build tho, thanks for the write up on it.
Playing this build, 94>95 lvl rn.
What should i do to increase solotarget damage?
Is there some mistakes i made with building that?

My PoB https://pastebin.com/LAaGLC2n
Thanks for sharing the build.
I'm currently at lvl 80. 7.5k es, 90% physic reduc without endurance charges and i was able to put the three resistance at same level for the wise oak flask.
Last edited by Merotex on Dec 26, 2018, 3:24:24 PM
I am kinda new to poe but i like this build and for some reason im struggling to get 7 auras up. Can you help me ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vinhval/characters?characterName=ThundarH
nvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info