[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
"
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
Hey I'm really enjoying this build. I'm level 89 now and I'm killing everything.

I just wanted to say I think the "Death's Door" boots are a MUCH better choice for this build. PLUS, we get the benefit of being IMMUNE to BLEED..

>_< So good..

Sounds like a very good idea. Have to look at it in pob to see how much es we lose. But as they have str it might not be too much.

Let me know what you find/think, because I'm using death's door and I feel like I'm getting much better results. My survivability went up (if thats even possible still) but not just because of the bleed. We're also getting +1 to endurance charges, AND its increasing our Armour by 200% as well as our energyshield. I feel like the small difference in strength is just a non-issue.

Tested it today in PoB. You loose something like 400es which is quite a lot. It’s nice to get the resists and str though. So overall I think that if you have all required stats sin trek are better becaus you have more es. If you are struggling with str or resists deaths doors are a strong alternative. On the other hand some rare es boots with resists and crafted str are probably even better. You only loose one endurance charge and we have pretty high phys mitigation already.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 27, 2018, 3:32:35 AM
Simple question, why did you not take arcane vision?
"
mexylolz wrote:
Simple question, why did you not take arcane vision?

I didn’t take it on the 9 aura version because I didn’t have enough points. if I had one more level I would have taken it.
"
Tested it today in PoB. You loose something like 400es which is quite a lot. It’s nice to get the resists and str though. So overall I think that if you have all required stats sin trek are better becaus you have more es. If you are struggling with str or resists deaths doors are a strong alternative. On the other hand some rare es boots with resists and crafted str are probably even better. You only loose one endurance charge and we have pretty high phys mitigation already.

So does 400 es really make a difference when we're at 10k es already? Im only asking because I don't actually know, this is only the second character I've ever taken to level 90. But to me, it seems like what we get in exchange makes us more survivable, than 400 es would.
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
"

So does 400 es really make a difference when we're at 10k es already? Im only asking because I don't actually know, this is only the second character I've ever taken to level 90. But to me, it seems like what we get in exchange makes us more survivable, than 400 es would.

When replacing perfect Sin Trek with perfect Death's Doors in the 9A build I get the following changes:
Arc damage:
https://imgur.com/RLgyDVB
Smite:
https://imgur.com/DHg5chz

Probably 5% Phys dmg reduction is better than 305es and the resists also help to cap you.
But we are losing 1% to hit and 1,1% arc dmg per hit.

So I'd say it is indeed the more defensive option!
If you now argue, that you'll need less resists on your ring and you get an offensive stat because of this they might be better overall.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 27, 2018, 1:03:47 PM
"
ManWaDH wrote:
Playing this build, 94>95 lvl rn.
What should i do to increase solotarget damage?
Is there some mistakes i made with building that?

My PoB https://pastebin.com/LAaGLC2n

This PoB is very confusing...
But you do 122k/arc hit and your Smite aps is 7,82.
So 122k*6,66=813k on shaper without shock.
Your damage won't get much higher and should be sufficient.

Edit: Keep your high aps, replace controlled destruction with ball lightning, test and please report back.

Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 27, 2018, 1:11:00 PM
"
When replacing perfect Sin Trek with perfect Death's Doors in the 9A build I get the following changes:
Arc damage:
https://imgur.com/RLgyDVB
Smite:
https://imgur.com/DHg5chz

Probably 5% Phys dmg reduction is better than 305es and the resists also help to cap you.
But we are losing 1% to hit and 1,1% arc dmg per hit.

So I'd say it is indeed the more defensive option!
If you now argue, that you'll need less resists on your ring and you get an offensive stat because of this they might be better overall.

Aah! That makes sense. I guess that damage difference really adds up. Man, I need to get familiar with PoB. Thanks for the analysis!
Hello for ppl who have problems with life leech try to buy Corrupted Astramentis with 0,5% lightning demage leeched as life it help alot :]
for the life of me i can't get enough mana open to run 9 auras, idk what do diff. I'm unable to get my 3rd elemental buff and herald of thunder up. send halp. other than that tis cool stuff. first time running t12 and up, clrs ez pz
Last edited by TheLard on Dec 27, 2018, 7:49:03 PM
pm if interested @Renushechka bsc
Rarity: Rare
Gale Coil
Moonstone Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+25 to maximum Energy Shield