[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
Im enjoying this build more and more. Pushing 93 atm.

Need to start upgrading my gems next, in what order should I prioritise?

After gem upgrade Im going for reduced mana on jewels and then switch to the 3 purity auras.

Might change the rings before that. Thinking rings with chaos res, ES, lightning dmg.
Dropping the dream fragment.

Last thing, is it really worth it throwing in that Ball ligtning?

No ball lightning after last patch! Replace it with controlled destruction.
For gems I guess u mean to level 21?! I would start with arc, wrath, discipline and haste.
Don't understand which tree i should aim for. Cos they are all different. Can someone specify?
"
VoldemarM wrote:
Don't understand which tree i should aim for. Cos they are all different. Can someone specify?

I would aim for the 9 aura build.
But to get there yout should check the leveling section and first setup the 7 auras tree as the 9 auras need a higher minimum level to work.

Edit: I added PoB snapshots of my char to the leveling section all the way through the acts up to Tier 8 maps atm.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 24, 2018, 5:58:36 AM
Hey there, great build man I'm having a blast. I have one question tho. I don't have enough mana left or life left to run my last 2 auras. Missing Haste/Clarity. I know I don't need to run Clarity without the proper watcher's eye for it but for future reference. Thank you.
Figured it out!
Hello, I've been doing this build and having a ton of fun with it. Currently level 75. I have found with a decent-sized energy shield there are some things still 1 shotting me- is this chaos damage (i'm still pretty new so forgive my ignorance)

"
Fohnzii wrote:
Hey there, great build man I'm having a blast. I have one question tho. I don't have enough mana left or life left to run my last 2 auras. Missing Haste/Clarity. I know I don't need to run Clarity without the proper watcher's eye for it but for future reference. Thank you.

Run clarity anyhow to get your mana as low as possible as we get ac and es from reserved mana. And if you run unwavering faith it’s beneficial as well.
https://pastebin.com/wddwrmkR How do I end up with 4 less nodes than you? I have 24 skill points from quests.
i reach 9 aura with good item i thing but how i can get more dmg ? i was try pob with few mỏe dmg node but acg hit arc just 41k
This build works extremely well with the 9 Aura Chayula, Dream Fragment combination. Once you have 2 level 3 Enlightens and 3 jewels with 1% reduced Mana reserved (super easy to get... lol) you can also use Herald of Thunder. With all that running I can crush everything up to T16 I haven't tried farther then that yet. 83% resistances!? 8500 ES (without the clarity watchers too) cannot be stunned =D. Thoroughly enjoying the build and can say it's the most fun I have had with a character in a while. It can be a league starter for sure but requires thorough reading and understanding of the build prior. Thank you for sharing your build with the community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info