[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
So I've got all the gear and gems that you do, at level 72, still building the tree out... how are you getting endurance charges? What am I missing? I'm not getting any endurance charges..

You're generating endurance charges with one of the Ascendencies

Oooohh.. Ok, I knew I was missing something.

When it says "on hit" does it mean when "I" hit or when I "get" hit?

Very certain when I hit an enemy. Atleast when I see how many charges I have up even on maps where I go for Sulphite or Incursions and stuff just dies before it can touch me
What do you guys think about using a Carnage Heart with "Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" corruption in place of the vitality watcher's eye? Looks like it would give a little extra damage and free up a slot on the watcher's eye for another damage mod.

Edit: Also - Does +minion damage on gear work with "Spiritual Aid"? Saw some Delve rings with +35% minion damage; that could easily give +~60% increased damage off a single ring with a couple other decent mods.
Last edited by Townsfoe on Dec 22, 2018, 8:55:33 PM
"
Townsfoe wrote:
What do you guys think about using a Carnage Heart with "Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" corruption in place of the vitality watcher's eye? Looks like it would give a little extra damage and free up a slot on the watcher's eye for another damage mod.

Edit: Also - Does +minion damage on gear work with "Spiritual Aid"? Saw some Delve rings with +35% minion damage; that could easily give +~60% increased damage off a single ring with a couple other decent mods.

Carnage Heart sounds like a good idea.
Yes, % increased minion damage on gear works.
Hi,

Could you please take a look at my dude and recommend the next thing I should prioritize or what you would change on the skill tree?

Thanks in advance. :)
"
xRaZiDex wrote:
Hi,

Could you please take a look at my dude and recommend the next thing I should prioritize or what you would change on the skill tree?

Thanks in advance. :)

Depends a little on your financial situation. But I would start corrupting things. And get a dream fragment it’s a huge qol thing.
Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I have around 3EX. I dont see how the dream fragment is going to help me that much? I have anti freeze on flasks and will lose all the str on the ring with this fragment. Could you please explain?
"
xRaZiDex wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I have around 3EX. I dont see how the dream fragment is going to help me that much? I have anti freeze on flasks and will lose all the str on the ring with this fragment. Could you please explain?

I just like the freeze immunity.
And with high resists and mana it’s just a good ring overall.
Vinktars and wise oak would be also an ok investment for more damage btw
Hi, could you see my character and tell me why I can run only 6 auras and why my APS are that low? Thinking in changing build atm.
"
delorian wrote:
Hi, could you see my character and tell me why I can run only 6 auras and why my APS are that low? Thinking in changing build atm.

Sure what's your chars name?
Im enjoying this build more and more. Pushing 93 atm.

Need to start upgrading my gems next, in what order should I prioritise?

After gem upgrade Im going for reduced mana on jewels and then switch to the 3 purity auras.

Might change the rings before that. Thinking rings with chaos res, ES, lightning dmg.
Dropping the dream fragment.

Last thing, is it really worth it throwing in that Ball ligtning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info