[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

So....Can someone explain me how to calculate this build dps? In pob i see 150k from ark and 2 smites for 40+30k dps? i kind of doubt you go uber with 300k dps. Just say the numbers that i can get in the end. Please.

And sorry for English.
How to make character public:

http://bfy.tw/LSaE
i just made it public mate , tell me if anything is wrong ( i know i did some change for the rings with 0.4% leech to cover up my missing watcher's eye jew) , thanks in advance & bless you.
"
FallenWind7 wrote:
So....Can someone explain me how to calculate this build dps? In pob i see 150k from ark and 2 smites for 40+30k dps? i kind of doubt you go uber with 300k dps. Just say the numbers that i can get in the end. Please.

And sorry for English.

Since 3.5 Mjölner has 150ms cool down. So you can trigger arc max 6,66/s. As long as you stay below 6,66 aps (in reality you have to consider % to hit as well) you can just multiply your arc damage (not dps) with your aps. Further you could also consider culling strike.
"
marko24 wrote:
i realy love the build , im having fun like a baby in a beach , my main problem is watcher's eye without it is pretty much crazy hard to pass tier 8+ maps , i realy need help about it since it's extremely rare to get it specialy if you are in betreyal league(because it just started) the shield regen can hold , if there is an temporary alternative please do help me , btw i mean it when i said i realy did enjoy having fun with it ;)

When you finished uberlab take time of need it will help a lot with your shield regen.
Use the spare socket in your shavs for clarity. It’s another aura so another 0.2% regen etc
Get 2% life & mana regen enchant on your boots.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 21, 2018, 9:54:33 AM
ok mate bless you man , is it ok to write you again if i have any issues ?
Last edited by marko24 on Dec 21, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
"
marko24 wrote:
ok mate bless you man , is it ok to write you again if i have any issues ?

Sure thing - that's what this thread is for!
So, getting close to be able to use my items, expect for Mjölner. Looks like I'll need to see if I can manage to grab a lot of strength from my ring slots and probably I'll have to put points into Str on my Tree some more instead before maybe picking one or the other aura node or are there ways, like maybe using a different headpiece maybe?

EDIT: I could easily do it with 2 Efficient Training gems, right at the Templar slot and on the right side next to Spell dmg on Low Life but that seems slightly overkill lol. Guess I'll have to do it until I can hold it via rings and maybe only 1 of those
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 21, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
Idea: Could Malachais Artifact with Flame Golem in it and Purity for Cold and Lightning, instead of Purity of Elements somehow work out for increasing DMG possibly?

EDIT: Or does our Wrath neglect the effect through our golem, not sure how it works exactly
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 22, 2018, 8:26:43 AM
Hi man..

Love the build, and doing really good until now :)

How do i get all three auras from shield to work?

Discipline - Wrath - Haste

I can only have 2 of them active :(

What do i do wrong, please help me <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info