Dogshit weapon from one of the hardest encounters in the game

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
'Was easily in the top .1% of all Path of Exile players' isn't going to appear in anyone's obituaries anytime soon.

Which reminds me. One of the leading Employment Agencies in my country, recently encouraged young people to add their gaming history/accomplishments in their resume.

Source (if you know Norwegian or know how to press "translate")

Ha ha... I don't speak the language, but here's what google told me it says:

"
Then Manpower believes that you can write that you've trained skills like being snotty, thinking tactically, improvising, coping with resistance, be accurate. Among other things.

Yep, POE is perfect for that.
- here's my sig
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Being good at something essentially pointless, something that the vast, vast majority of the world gives zero fucks about and then pretending like you're somehow superior for it is hardly elitism.

'Was easily in the top .1% of all Path of Exile players' isn't going to appear in anyone's obituaries anytime soon.

I thought alot about that having wasted alot of time on video games.
Being better at something, no matter how pointless, requires some qualitys that can be used for not so pointless things.
Being better requires something. Like perseverance, intellect, wit or whatever it maybe.
I think there is value to be found. Maybe its just misguided.

Also the vast majority of the world will most likely never give any fuck about anything you have done or will do. That is true for most of us because we follow paths that are carved out for us instead of taking a gamble, following our conviction.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
Ok go to Dark souls and beat a carpa demon go

Na... stay here and beat a walrus to death... or at least the nasty trolls. Oh damn... I posted so I took the bait too...  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Capra Demon is the boss fight with a tiny arena and a ton of minions right?

Yeah now I know where GGG get inspiration for half of their boss fights from.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
This is the first time im going to have to disagree with you I_NO Disintegrator and Voidforge are damn good weapons if built your character to use them correctly.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
This is the first time im going to have to disagree with you I_NO Disintegrator and Voidforge are damn good weapons if built your character to use them correctly.

Yes but since the only thing she do is copying meta builds how could she know that?

Those weapons demand brainstorming for creating the tree as well as knowledge of character creation mechanism.

Obviously she is very good at playing the live touhou bullet hells part of poe but seems to have 0 idea of to create something from scratch if she did not seen it before somewhere else.

Well mathil just did a video about voidforge maybe she might understand how it work now.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 23, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
Trash can

OH CUZ MATHIL MAKES IT GOOD

OH YEAH THAT'S MAKE IT REAL GOOD

sold it to some moron for 9 ex and probably die to stupid shit

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
probably die to stupid shit

Ho this I agree with you, 2h melee in this game is lame compared to other type of weapons.

Still comparing voidforge to other 2h unique melee weapons, Voidforge is the best one so far.

Problem is not the sword damage potential tho, it is just melee 2h is fucked beyond repair by GGG s way of implementing danger in poe.

Even playing with Pnr mind fang 2h 800+ pdps mirror weapon feel weak in this game.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 23, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
lol aren't you on of the few that wnat stat sticks nerfed when it wouldn't do anything

2 handers would still be SHIEEEEEEEEET
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Your parents are divorcing because you're dogshitttttt child

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info