Dogshit weapon from one of the hardest encounters in the game

The question should be,is that sword bad or all 2-handers are complete garbage compared to bows,magic,stat stick dual wield and dual wield in general?

I bet it's the latter.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 22, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
"
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
I like it when people think things are bad when they really aren't. Makes playing off-meta so much more enjoyable.

It's a trash can sorry.

Veil of the Night is a trash can.
If you can complete the hardest encounters of the game, why do you want better gear?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Sep 22, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
2 handers are indeed in a bad spot. Slow, not sufficiently higher damage to compensate. Biggest advantage is second 6link almost no one needs.

I haven't played around with voidforge but I think mathil used it with charged dash to beat uber elder so there's that.
"
johnKeys wrote:
Give it to me then.
I'm sure it's better than

Spoiler
Probably isn't. I like the Culling and Frenzy charge my middle-aged Avatar Of Fire holy man gets from this.

Why are you using avatar of fire with an oros -_-, Still Oros is like my favourite 2h its perks are really epic, always one of my favourite starters.
Starforge > Voidforge
mathil effect
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you can complete the hardest encounters of the game, why do you want better gear?

Hahaha!

You think beating the toughest content is enough for certain people? The demand to beat the toughest content in seconds, or else it's not "efficient" enough. Beat the Shaper Realm in 5 minutes? Trash build, trash weapons, dogshit.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Uummmm. Okeeee. From one of the HARDEST Encounters in the game according to I_NO. A Dogshit weapon.

I too have ended up with just bad items from Bosses and other Encounters. But you know what? I don´t care. Some drops are just bad. But sooner or later, it will suddenly pop up something you do like. And it doesn´t even drop from a Boss. It drops from a regular Chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info