Dogshit weapon from one of the hardest encounters in the game

When you first met? Yeah he was hard than you realize the entire boss is just two dogs
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Im sorry how is this weapon trash? alot of builds use starforge and strong builds at that. just because it isnt meta doesnt mean its trash. when builds can easily do uber elder with it doesnt make it "trash".
"
Istackwill wrote:
Im sorry how is this weapon trash? alot of builds use starforge and strong builds at that. just because it isnt meta doesnt mean its trash. when builds can easily do uber elder with it doesnt make it "trash".

You must not know I_NO. Everything is black or white. Either T1 speed Zerphi Immortal PP builds, or dogshit garbage. There is absolutely nothing in between because she only plays 1 very specific type of builds and would never play something "for fun" or "because I like the playstyle".
"
Istackwill wrote:

I mean there are,especially the latest Mathil Voidforge build. Then again Two-handers are horrid overall.
You're going to have next patch nerf the stat sticks right and 2handers will be still be trash solving nothing

xdez
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 24, 2018, 8:41:05 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
...in real life,...

For some people, this game is nothing more than that.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info