Dogshit weapon from one of the hardest encounters in the game

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you can complete the hardest encounters of the game, why do you want better gear?

PoE is a game of optimization, not do hard content once for the sake of it then stop.

It's not about if you can do a t16 map, it's about how fast you can do it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 22, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
Give it to me then.
I'm sure it's better than

Spoiler
Probably isn't. I like the Culling and Frenzy charge my middle-aged Avatar Of Fire holy man gets from this.

Why are you using avatar of fire with an oros -_-, Still Oros is like my favourite 2h its perks are really epic, always one of my favourite starters.

I like fire Smite to go with my fire Consecrated Path and fire ... stuff.
it's like playing meta without playing meta.
crazy build die a lot, just like old times.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you can complete the hardest encounters of the game, why do you want better gear?

PoE is a game of optimization, not do hard content once for the sake of it then stop.

It's not about if you can do a t16 map, it's about how fast you can do it.

I love how some players think they have the blueprint for how we're supposed to play a game that can be played in a million different ways.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Every single one of these ARPG games can trace it's roots back to a game called Rogue. They've changed a lot since then... I'm not saying they're the same game.

I played Rogue every day of my life for well over three years. I was totally committed to that game. It was amazing.

I never once beat it. I had a friend who did... more than once. But it was simply beyond me how to do it.

That's why I play these games. There are goals in them I never hope to finish.

Others play it differently. They want to play the game so that they can easily beat any goal. Great. Do that. Just don't think you're the only one that matters.
"

LOL 2 HANDERS

FUCKING DOGSHIT SHITSTAIN weapon also one of the T1 rarity drop off uber elder

SO SHIEEEEET

/mad dinosaur

Starforge and Voidforge are "crap" because there is no really powerful melee skill, that benefits them. All "cool" melee skills have some damage conversion on them (Frost Blades, Molten Strike, new Righteous Path, etc), or cant be used with 2-h swords (Blade Flurry, Sunder, etc).
So obviously, a weapon that cant be used with "strong" skills, is automatically a "junk tier". Ok, it isnt a "junk", literally speaking, but its power is far below of that you'd expect from the RAREST item from ENDGAME boss...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 22, 2018, 4:51:14 PM
2H build problem. Staves, swords, maces even disfavor axe sucks. That said that weapon can beat everything in game.
Git R Dun!
This pile of trash too fuck this weapon

who the fuck uses staves

SO SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET shitstain of a weapon QUE LONG CHI
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 22, 2018, 5:11:21 PM
"

who the fuck uses staves

The 3D art is actually not bad LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

who the fuck uses staves

This weapon and indigon create overpowered BV builds. Best caster staff ingame if u know how to use it.

As for voidforge, used with lorewave and phy abyss jewels it is way stronger than starforge.

2h in general are clunky to use but I think the problem is the OP need to git gud and learn how to play something else than the basic ranged build guides.

Goddamit disintegrator is such an op item with indigon lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 22, 2018, 5:35:05 PM
You should probably trying identifying them first... might not be so bad then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info