Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 9:48:16 PM
Give it to me then.
I'm sure it's better than

Spoiler
Probably isn't. I like the Culling and Frenzy charge my middle-aged Avatar Of Fire holy man gets from this.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 22, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
Ok kill Aul on your own and I'll give it to you
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I wonder how it is to have a conversation with you in real life, when everything is black or white in your eyes. Not top notch in every single way? DOGSHIT.

Can you beat everything in the game with that weapon? Sure. But it isn't META, and there are better alternatives, so, of course, it's DOGSHIT.

I wonder if it is that way with everything for you. Cars, wine, food.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I wonder how it is to have a conversation with you in real life, when everything is black or white in your eyes. Not top notch in every single way? DOGSHIT.

Can you beat everything in the game with that weapon? Sure. But it isn't META, and there are better alternatives, so, of course, it's DOGSHIT.

I wonder if it is that way with everything for you. Cars, wine, food.

It's dogshit sorry not my fault you can't see a weeapon is trash can and only sprinkled in shit because of Mathil doing it becomes sprinkled DOOKIE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 22, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
"
Ok kill Aul on your own and I'll give it to you

Hahaha I can't pay the Sulphite cost of a level 95 Delve.
what's an "Aul"?

FML this league.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Ok go to Dark souls and beat a carpa demon go
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
It's dogshit sorry not my fault you can't see a weeapon is trash can and only sprinkled in shit because of Mathil doing it becomes sprinkled DOOKIE

I can see that there are a lot of better alternatives. But I have a wider scale than GOOD or DOGSHIT. That weapon is better than most 2H weapons, at least uniques. It's not the weapon's fault that 2H builds sucks.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I like it when people think things are bad when they really aren't. Makes playing off-meta so much more enjoyable.
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
I like it when people think things are bad when they really aren't. Makes playing off-meta so much more enjoyable.

It's a trash can sorry.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info