Dogshit weapon from one of the hardest encounters in the game

"
e1337donkey wrote:
You should probably trying identifying them first... might not be so bad then.

Fuck that trash cans they don't deserve to be ID'd forever unid'd and put a label on that shit

TRASH PILE OF DOOKIE

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
This pile of trash too fuck this weapon

who the fuck uses staves

SO SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET shitstain of a weapon QUE LONG CHI

This weapon and indigon create overpowered BV builds. Best caster staff ingame if u know how to use it.

As for voidforge, used with lorewave and phy abyss jewels it is way stronger than starforge.

2h in general are clunky to use but I think the problem is the OP need to git gud and learn how to play something else than the basic ranged build guides.

Goddamit disintegrator is such an op item with indigon lol.

Fuck that 2 stat sticks > shit stain degain staff garbage pile of dookie

Any one hander + stat stick > 2hander

''OH LETS NERF'' STAT STICKS that doesn't make 2 handers any better still LOL COMMUNITY CRYING FOR THEM TO NERF STAT STICKS WHAT WILL THAT ACCOMPLISH everything is still SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 22, 2018, 5:42:13 PM
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
This pile of trash too fuck this weapon

who the fuck uses staves

SO SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET shitstain of a weapon QUE LONG CHI

This weapon and indigon create overpowered BV builds. Best caster staff ingame if u know how to use it.

As for voidforge, used with lorewave and phy abyss jewels it is way stronger than starforge.

2h in general are clunky to use but I think the problem is the OP need to git gud and learn how to play something else than the basic ranged build guides.

Goddamit disintegrator is such an op item with indigon lol.

Fuck that 2 stat sticks > shit stain degain staff garbage pile of dookie

Any one hander + stat stick > 2hander

''OH LETS NERF'' STAT STICKS that doesn't make 2 handers any better still LOL COMMUNITY CRYING FOR THEM TO NERF STAT STICKS WHAT WILL THAT ACCOMPLISH everything is still SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

She has a very good point regardless how anyone feels about how she may speak.
"
Ok kill Aul on your own and I'll give it to you

I would love to do that. Haven't found a single fucking boss room yet.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I haven't found him either all of my Aul challenges is from me carrying people

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 22, 2018, 6:14:24 PM
Carrying people I assume means helping people with their F´ng this and F´ng that, and some kind of S%&# and a bit of Beeep.

At once you see some kind of F word in both title and rest of text and some more )&¤? words you know it is I_NO that is loose on the field.
Erma gerd, not meta= dogshit!

Another quality I-No post.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you can complete the hardest encounters of the game, why do you want better gear?

Hahaha!

You think beating the toughest content is enough for certain people? The demand to beat the toughest content in seconds, or else it's not "efficient" enough. Beat the Shaper Realm in 5 minutes? Trash build, trash weapons, dogshit.

I know, it's a sad way of thinking. I take solace that most with that view don't have the enjoyment of other things in life like careers, friends outside of games, love life,etc. It's sad really
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
I know, it's a sad way of thinking. I take solace that most with that view don't have the enjoyment of other things in life like careers, friends outside of games, love life,etc. It's sad really

I wouldn't go that far, dude.

It's just that these players have a tendency to view their way of playing as "the blueprint", and everything and everyone not close to their standards are, as this thread proves pretty clearly, "dogshit".

It's just good, old elitism.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
'Was easily in the top .1% of all Path of Exile players' isn't going to appear in anyone's obituaries anytime soon.

Which reminds me. One of the leading Employment Agencies in my country, recently encouraged young people to add their gaming history/accomplishments in their resume.

Source (if you know Norwegian or know how to press "translate")
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 22, 2018, 8:42:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info