[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
RenanTM wrote:
i'm gathering items to play this build in standard when the next league starts.

I have a legacy pyre ring 100% cold to fire.

This would be good for the build ? Ditching the ele hit cold jewel

Hi sir,

lucky you :-) It is worth a try.
I haven´t tested the build with legacy gear.

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Oct 21, 2018, 3:50:25 PM
I just added some useful information for deep delve mines in the FAQ section. I hope you´ll find my suggestions helpful.

Cheers
First Shaper kill with this build (one death because of nerves). Uber Atziri is a walk. Trying to maximize but with actual shit gear its best build I played. Sometimes squishy.
Just a thought here:

A yoke with +1 curse is insanely expensive and I cant afford that with a corrupted tombfist.

So I started looking for alternatives and came across the Windshriek boots. They give +res , +ms, +eledmg and most importantly +1 curse.

Am I missing something here or would that be a decent 'low' budget solution to getting more tankyness for deep delving?

edit: Well I tried it and it seems just totally fine. This is indeed a relatively cheap option to get +1 curse without losing too much at all. I think I went from 68k to 67k tooltip, no biggy at all, while gaining tempchains on hit
Last edited by ihasaKAROT on Oct 23, 2018, 2:22:46 AM
Are you sure the "Curse on hit" effect works with Gloves corruption-I dont see the visual effect of my Curse (Temporal chains in my case). I use another "You can apply an additional curse" amulet, not Yoke.
I just tested it out and I didnt get any "Temporal Chains" effect above monsters heads.
Last edited by servii on Oct 23, 2018, 7:26:58 AM
"
servii wrote:
Are you sure the "Curse on hit" effect works with Gloves corruption-I dont see the visual effect of my Curse (Temporal chains in my case). I use another "You can apply an additional curse" amulet, not Yoke.
I just tested it out and I didnt get any "Temporal Chains" effect above monsters heads.

Worked for me. In testing I rolled a map with hexproof enemies, maybe thats whats happening here?

You can always test it out by taking out some supportgems and lowering your damage on purpose (so stuff doesnt get instagibbed)
"
servii wrote:

Hello Buddy,

I just reviewed your gear and skill tree and I see several things:

1) you are missing the "piercing shot" notes in the skill tree -> very important for clearing

2) you have your curse (temp chains) in your cast when damage tagen setup in your boots. I curse the enemies with a curse-aura with the blasphemy gem.

3) in your current setup I don´t see a second curse -> perhaps you have now other items equipped?

Cheers
Hi let's say i wanna make this a lightning crit build through EH. how would u go about it. or if you have tried is it effective?

Share thoughts and ideas :)
Hello, first of all, thank you for the work ..
Well, I'm testing your build and apparently I'm finding it difficult to achieve this DPS rate, I do not know if it's equipment that still lacks me or if the rool is weak ... because even with the same passive and configured as yours, mine DPS does not exceed 350k "total" ...
I'm sorry for the translation, I do not speak your language and I use google to translate!

Ps .: I'm still not with the gems at the appropriate level, but I tested in the Path of Building

If possible could you look at my char and give your suggestion? Cyber_OffRoad_AceT
Thank you again!
"
CyberOffRoad wrote:
Hello, first of all, thank you for the work ..
Well, I'm testing your build and apparently I'm finding it difficult to achieve this DPS rate, I do not know if it's equipment that still lacks me or if the rool is weak ... because even with the same passive and configured as yours, mine DPS does not exceed 350k "total" ...
I'm sorry for the translation, I do not speak your language and I use google to translate!

Ps .: I'm still not with the gems at the appropriate level, but I tested in the Path of Building

If possible could you look at my char and give your suggestion? Cyber_OffRoad_AceT
Thank you again!

Easiest way to get more damage is to equip the chinsol with the proper arrangements of gems. That should set you back about 20c only and give you near doubled damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info