[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

i'm gathering items to play this build in standard when the next league starts.

I have a legacy pyre ring 100% cold to fire.

This would be good for the build ? Ditching the ele hit cold jewel
Is U-Elder and U-atziri possible?
"
laxxn601 wrote:
Is U-Elder and U-atziri possible?

I did my first uber elder with this build this league a week ago. Its very easy damagewise. The lack of regen does require some good running around. But doable for sure!

Uber atziri I have not tried yet, but I cant imagine it being a big problem.
Yes it is possible as butter. Uber Atziri is easy with this build, same as Uber Elder. I was almost able to clear completely HoGM except about 4 or 5 heroes.

Just saving for my "savage" tombfists with Ele Weakness on hit. Then everything will be purely destructed to it's smallest pieces without a blink of eye...Already got +1 curse Yoke of Suffering, so it's just matter of time. But so far, fun build.
Im just a simple console peasant here.

What's the difference in dps with +2 gem vs 40% ele hit lab enchant?

On console the frostfernos are average 3-4ex and I don't feel like farming 30-40+ex just to try my luck at currupting unless it makes a BIG difference
Last edited by NiftyJack on Oct 17, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
"
NiftyJack wrote:
Im just a simple console peasant here.

What's the difference in dps with +2 gem vs 40% ele hit lab enchant?

On console the frostfernos are average 3-4ex and I don't feel like farming 30-40+ex just to try my luck at currupting unless it makes a BIG difference

It is a huge difference. Same as the lvl 21 with 0 quant elehit over a 20/20 elehit gem. The levels just matter that much.

It took me about 6 frostfernos to corrupt to get a +lighting one, which is fine for me.

I understand thats way above average (I didnt even brick any of the other ones) but it can happen ..

On the flipside I must have corrupted about 60 chinsols now and never gotten +1 arrow :)
Yeah console is dead atm and everyone left just seems to want to rip each other off on trades all the time. I might just wait and spend 15-20ex on a helm with the currupt on it

I got the bow in 10-15 but it's only 2 socket atm. Need about 6-7ex to socket link and colour it. Still cheaper then buying a bow with it already on.

Quiver took me about 30-40

I already got kaoms with 37 fire damage and 40 currupt damage with 6% reduced fire damage taken from last league I managed to get for 10ex!! Some guy on trade this league has 21 fire damage 40 currupt on market for 17ex lol

Just need the helm then the ammy that I aint as bothered about getting just yet. Although yoke is 2-3ex so I might wait and buy it with curruption

does that works with
or better get attack speed?
"
careface41 wrote:

does that works with

If that doesnt do it for you I will take them off your hands and ... dispose them ... free of charge ;)
"
careface41 wrote:

does that works with

I think this should work, why not? I am gonna save currency to buy with same corruption. It should work. ;).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info