[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hello Lunasicc187!Thank you for that build!Even I with my hands from ass did uberelder.One thing I do not understand is why PoB show 55k averag damage in my stuff and tree,and yours is 550k:(would really appreciate if you take a look at my ISnovaStariyDed!Good luck to you
"
Refdens wrote:
Hello Lunasicc187!Thank you for that build!Even I with my hands from ass did uberelder.One thing I do not understand is why PoB show 55k averag damage in my stuff and tree,and yours is 550k:(would really appreciate if you take a look at my ISnovaStariyDed!Good luck to you

You have 2 golems and a caustic arrow in there? The manaflask can be a dying sun for example, the other flasks could also use some upgrades.

Having blood rage up is a big damageboost, as is having appropriate flasks. Mana and lifeflasks are not going to help you on the damage side of things.

You've also changed the skilltree a little, there are a few changes compared to what lunasicc has in the guide. Play around with those changes in POB and see what works best for you.

Nice rings tho :)
"
ihasaKAROT wrote:
"
Refdens wrote:

You have 2 golems and a caustic arrow in there? The manaflask can be a dying sun for example, the other flasks could also use some upgrades.

Having blood rage up is a big damageboost, as is having appropriate flasks. Mana and lifeflasks are not going to help you on the damage side of things.

You've also changed the skilltree a little, there are a few changes compared to what lunasicc has in the guide. Play around with those changes in POB and see what works best for you.

Nice rings tho :)

ahhaha I see your confusion)I replaced Haste in case of more mana pool for totems and had a free slot,so there is CA to level up)thank you for your advices!(skill tree is changed because of more dps)+also lightning golem gimme some dps,a little bit but nice)
Last edited by Refdens on Oct 30, 2018, 4:38:21 AM
I tried this build as a chieftain, because he was already leveled up as a warchief totem build. So with around 35 regrets, it was possible to respec entirely to elehit totems.

It does less dmg because it has only 3 totems, but, it is awesome for elemental reflect maps, or any encounter where fire is the source of damage ( totems are immune to fire ).

I have cleared t15s with this build and under-leveled gems, all mods/corrupt, all while wearing full IIR/IIQ gears - 275/64. Managed to delve to 150 on it, but 3.2k hp makes things difficult without further serious investment into rings and jewels.

I wanted to thank the op for sharing this with everyone, it made this game much more enjoyable for me.
"
rayraydo wrote:
I tried this build as a chieftain, because he was already leveled up as a warchief totem build. So with around 35 regrets, it was possible to respec entirely to elehit totems.

It does less dmg because it has only 3 totems, but, it is awesome for elemental reflect maps, or any encounter where fire is the source of damage ( totems are immune to fire ).

I have cleared t15s with this build and under-leveled gems, all mods/corrupt, all while wearing full IIR/IIQ gears - 275/64. Managed to delve to 150 on it, but 3.2k hp makes things difficult without further serious investment into rings and jewels.

I wanted to thank the op for sharing this with everyone, it made this game much more enjoyable for me.

Try Tawhoa instead of Tukohama , reflect become annoying , some bosses like Phoenix are a little harder but your mapping experience is so much smoother thanks to the endurance charges generated.

Edit:
Also, Chain support is insane for clearing. You can swap it for Slow Projectiles for bossing or Elemental Damage with Attack if you have a white socket on your frostferno.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Oct 30, 2018, 8:41:23 PM
Which Frostferno Hood is better, The one with +2 Projectile gem or +2 Fire gem?

This is my first build where I actually can kill fast and easy lol. Thanks for sharing because it make POE a whole new exp. for me.
"
DragonHunter wrote:
Which Frostferno Hood is better, The one with +2 Projectile gem or +2 Fire gem?

This is my first build where I actually can kill fast and easy lol. Thanks for sharing because it make POE a whole new exp. for me.

Hi buddy,

great to hear you enjoy this build :-)
+2 Fire is the strongest - damage-wise (but also the most expansive)
You can find the order from best to less great in the gear section of this guide.

I personally like +2 projectile too, because it will make the totems a bit more tanky.

Cheers
Hi guys, quick question here: as I can't afford the +2 projectile enchant and I have several 6L armours, what deals the most damage? Staying with a regular Frostferno + Kaom's Heart or going 6L Belly for example?

I have both a Kaom's and a Belly so I don't know what's better: regular 4L Frostferno or a 6L elehit. Thoughts?

edit: got the answer on PoB: Frostferno still better.
Last edited by xVINCEREx on Nov 2, 2018, 6:48:39 PM
So I played ele hit and I played arc totems then I thought well fuck let's combine them! Then I goggled and found this build..

I do have a few questions tho:

1) +2proj jewel gives us a big damage loss.. can we avoid this? Does dying sun work for totems?? Or a +1 corrupt chin sol since it doesnt need 6l should be fair price also +1 quiver and take point blank on tree?

2) drillneck; what's the dps difference? +1 totem vs +50% vs peirced x4 totems?

3) as ele hit I used orb of storms and curse on hit. Since ele hit counts at lightning it proc orb to repeat super fast and curse everything. Will totems proc orb of storms?
How are you gaining frenzy charges when blood rage doesn't work with totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info